Cathedral City Mature Cheddar 550G
Smooth and mellow Cathedral City Mature Cheddar
Smooth, mellow and hugely versatile Cathedral City Mature Cheddar is a timeless classic - a comforting cheddar that delivers ‘a taste of home'. Great for your jacket potatoes or a cheesy lasagne.
- From the Nation's Favourite Cheese
- Reclosable to keep your cheddar fresh
- Made in Great Britain using British milk
- High in protein and a source of calcium
- Suitable for vegetarians
Up and down the country, sitting splendidly in a sandwich or bubbling beautifully on toast, there's nothing quite like Cathedral City. That's because our award winning Cornish creamery only uses milk from dedicated West Country farmers to create our distinctive, smooth, creamy cheddar every time. Which is why we're proud to be The Nation's Favourite.
All of our milk is 100% British and sourced from around 350 local dairy farmers in the South West, the heart of England's richest milk fields.
- Use our free supermarket price comparison app - see if Tesco is cheaper than Aldi, ASDA, Iceland, Morrisons, Ocado, Sainsbury's and Waitrose.
- Minimum order value is £25 for free click and collect, otherwise there is a £4 fee.
- Join our Facebook Group, Cheap Supermarket Cooking. Members share supermarket deals, recipe ideas, and what's cooking at home.