What is Chain Reaction Cycles?
Founded in 1984 by George and Janice Watson, Chain Reaction Cycles is an online retailer of cycling goods based in Northern Ireland. The company originally started out as a small family business serving and supporting local cyclists. The founders decided to open a bike shop with the help of a bank loan, they set up a Ballynure Cycles in the small village of Ballynure in Northern Ireland. In 1989, they decided to expand their business and move to the neighbouring town of Ballyclare where there was no bike shop but with a much bigger catchment area. This move prompted them to rebrand the business as Chain Reaction Cycles.
Despite there being no real mountain bike scene in the local area at the time, the shop took the brave move of stocking specialist brands such as GT, Marin, Proflex and Cannondale. The risk paid off well, not just in terms of selling the stock, but attracting a hardcore group of off road riders who lived and breathed the sport. This scene quickly grew up around the shop and it became a local hangout, and their store was the scene of many a debate.
Throughout the years, the company grew and expanded even further with a mail order service, an online shop as well as moving to a bigger warehouse and offering better products. Despite all the growth and all the changes the business is still owned by the Watson family and many of the original CRC crew is all still there. It’s been an incredible ride so far, with the company growing to a collective of over 450 cyclists, swimmers, runners and passionate professionals supporting a global community of cycle and multisport athletes.
Here at Latest Deals, you will experience an even incredible ride with the best and the hottest Chain Reaction Cycles offers, sales, promos, discounts, voucher codes and promo codes we have for you! Every month our massive community of bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find the best possible deals around to share to our members!
A quick look around the Ghost bikes stand from the Eurobike tradeshow. Browse Ghost - http://bit.ly/GHOSTeurobike2017
What does Chain Reaction Cycles sell?
CRC exists to deliver a world class shopping experience to cyclists around the globe, offering the lowest prices on everything you need to feed your cycling habit, and delivering directly to you with no fuss. They sell the best kit at the lowest prices so you can get more out of your sport. They carefully choose a comprehensive range of all the best kit so their customers can trust the quality of what they purchase from the online retailer. They focus on every detail, from the technology to the information, and we continually look for ways to make things easier.
Their online catalogue includes the following categories;
- Frames & Forks
- Wheels & Tyres
- Nutrition & Training
How do I contact Chain Reaction Cycles?
- You can find answers to general questions and enquiries using their FAQs section.
- You can send them a message using their Online Contact Form.
- Alternatively, you can email them at email@example.com.
- You can also speak with one of their customer service team using the Live Chat found on their website from 7.30am - 5.30pm (GMT).
- You can call them on +44(0)28 9335 2976 from Tuesday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm (GMT).
What are the delivery options for Chain Reaction Cycles?
Their whole operation is designed to get your order out the door and on its way to you in the shortest possible time frame so you aren't left waiting.
Standard Tracked Delivery
- Cost: Free
- Delivery Time: 3-4 working days after you place your order.
- Cost: £2.99
- Delivery Time: Order by 1pm and your order will be given priority by their warehouse staff. Estimated delivery 2-3 working days.
- Cost: £2.99 or Free for orders over £9
- Delivery Time: Pick up your parcel(s) from a local collection point at a time that suits you. Estimated delivery: 3-4 working days.
- Cost: £4.99
- Delivery Time: Order by 10pm (Monday to Thursday) for guaranteed delivery next working day. Order after 7.00pm Fri for Delivery on or before Tuesday.
- Cost: £9.99
- Delivery Time: Order by 5pm (Monday to Friday) for guaranteed delivery before 12 noon next working day including Saturday.
- Cost: Free
- Delivery Time: They aim to deliver within 4-5 working days after the order is placed.
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- Custom wheel builds will be dispatched as soon as they are built and inspected.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased – if this is the case they will email you to help you find an alternative.
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.
For more information, read their full Delivery Information page.
How do I return an item to Chain Reaction Cycles?
If you're not completely satisfied with an item and it is unused and the component has been unfitted you can return it to them within 12 months of purchase for a full refund. For bike or bulky items, make sure to contact them first before returning the item/s. If you wish to exchange please bear in mind you can only exchange like-for-like, meaning the same product in a different size or colour, for the item you are returning. If you want a completely different item continue with your return for a full refund and re-order online. Refunds will be made back to the original payment method and exchanges will be processed and posted to you. Just be aware that exchange items will not appear in your online account.
Chain Reaction Cycles
Black Country New Road
For more information, read their full Returns Policy.
- Chain Reaction Cycles Official Website
- Chain Reaction Cycles Official The Hub
- Chain Reaction Cycles Official Facebook Page
- Chain Reaction Cycles Official Twitter
- Chain Reaction Cycles Official Instagram
- Chain Reaction Cycles Official YouTube Channel
- Chain Reaction Cycles on Pinterest
- Chain Reaction Cycles on Google+
- Chain Reaction Cycles on Wikipedia
Cycle to Work
Get a new bike and accessories through the Cycle to Work Scheme and save between 32% and 42%.
- Your employer buys the kit for you.
- Pay your employer back over 12 or 18 months.
- Pay no interest, tax or National Insurance on the salary sacrifice amount.
- Repayments are deducted automatically from your salary.
- Your employer may already be signed up.
- We make it easy and hassle free.
They have wandered around Hope's Eurobike stand. Browse Hope -