Christmas Coffee Clip Top Tin
Hazelnuts roasting on an open fire, anyone? Hazelnut lattes are all the rage recently, and there’s no better base for your brew than this delectable coffee blend. Looking for a dessert-worthy treat? Add a dash of syrup, top with thickly foamed milk and add flaked roasted hazelnuts to finish. If you’re in the mood for something simpler, serve as the French do as a classic café noisette.
- Grind: Omni-grind, which is suitable for most brewing equipment and coffee machines
- Number of servings (using 15g per cup): 120g = 8 cups
- Ideal for using with: Cafetieres, Nova Double-Walled Mug and SoHo Latte Glass
- Serving suggestion: Enjoy hot, iced or cold brewed
- Cafe-style coffees to try and home: There's no set of rules here, but our personal favourites for this particular coffee are a cappuccino, latte, espresso and mocha.