What is Claire's?
Claire’s is an American retailer of accessories and jewellery catering primarily to young women, teens, tweens and kids. The company was founded in 1961 in Chicago, Illinois.
Today, Claire’s operates in 47 countries including the UK, the Middle East, Central and South East Asia, Central and South America and South Africa through company-operating concession in-stores or franchise stores. Their store setting is fun and has a feel of treasure hunt to encourage their customers to visit more often to discover products that appeals to them. They also have a second brand called Icing which mainly operates in the North America.
Claire’s is a favourite shopping mecca for young adults as it represents a “Girl’s Best Friend”. They boast around 900 million female customers around the world. They offer a range of products that is fun, budget-friendly and innovative that appeals to teens, pre-teens and kids. . Their store setting is fun and has a feel of treasure hunt to encourage their customers to visit more often to discover products that they find interesting.
What does Claire's sell?
Back To School
Get all your back to school accessories from Claire's where you'll find everything from stationery to lunchware, backpacks to bows and so much more.
Make sure you're the coolest kid in class with the latest accessories for that season whether that's hair, jewellery or even apparel.
Get the most fab fun jewellery this season from bracelets to rings, bangles, friendship bracelets, statement necklaces, rings, body jewellery and watches.
Claire’s got your hair needs covered to up your game and add some sparkle to your locks from glitter hairspray, hair extensions, head bands and more.
Choose your beauty style, and they have the make up to suit, along with a carry-all makeup bag to stash away all the essentials.
Claire's has everything you need to not only keep you at the top of the fashion class, but have everyone copying your trendsetting ways from statement backpacks to some seriously on-trend phone accessories.
Choose from their adorable phone covers, cool button decals or plug in a set of customised headphones to show off your techy accessories and bring some style to your smartphone.
Claire’s have We have everything from stationery and accessories featuring your favourite characters from Dreamworks Trolls, My Little Pony, Paw Patrol pups, Pusheen and Disney Princesses.
How do I contact Claire's?
- You can call customer support (for online orders) on 0345 603 6088
- You can email general enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions or help regarding your account you can use their Online Contact Form.
- Read their full Contact Page.
Customer support is open during the following times:
Monday to Friday - 09:00 – 18:00
Saturday - 09:00 - 17:00
Sunday - Closed
If you prefer writing, address your letters to:
Unit 4 Bromford Gate
Birmingham, England B24 8DW
Phone: 011 44 121 682 8000
Fax: 011 44 121 682 8049
What are the delivery options for Claire's?
- UK Standard Delivery: FREE over £30
- UK Next Day & Sat: £5.50
- Europe Standard: €6.99
- Rest of World: £7.50
UK Saturday Delivery: £5.50
Order anytime up until 4pm Friday for Saturday delivery (excludes mainland Ireland).
UK Tracked Delivery: £2.99
Spend over £25.00 and receive FREE delivery within 2 - 3 working days (excludes mainland Ireland)
UK Express Delivery: £5.50
Order by 7PM to get your order delivered next working day. Orders placed on Friday after 7PM and over the weekend will be delivered on Tuesday.
How do I return an item to Claire's?
To get a refund of your purchase, return your order within 28 days either in-store or by post.
- Go to www.claires.co.uk/storefinder to find your closest Claire's store.
- Take the item to the store along with the order summary and they will refund you straight away.
- They do not accept returns in Franchises, Concession stores and Outlet stores. Items purchased via PayPal cannot be returned to store at this time.
- Returns and Refunds are not available in-store for Direct Delivery items, they must be returned to us as detailed on your invoice when you receive your products.
- Exchanges in store are subject to availability.
- On your original order summary, next to your items, select one of the return reason codes listed.
- Enclose the order summary with your parcel and write the returns address clearly on the outside. Remember to get a proof of postage receipt at the post office.
- If you are returning your order from outside the UK by post, use the national carrier within your country. You will need to pay for the postage but Claire’s will refund the delivery charge if they have made an error in their despatch or if the item is faulty or unfit for purpose, unless you have decided to keep part of the received order.
- Postal returns can take up to 10 days to reach them but once they have your items, they will process your order within 24 hours.
- You will get a refund within 30 days.
For more information, read their full Returns Policy.
- Contact your local Claire’s store to plan your party.
- Let Claire's help you select a theme, prizes, party items, goodie bags and gift cards.
- Confirm the date and time. To book a party, ask your store associate about reservation requirements.
- Download party invitations to send to your guests!
- For more information, read their Celebrate Parties at Claire's page.