You can get this Cointreau Triple Sec Orange Liqueur, 50cl reduced from £18 to £13.29.
- Cointreau is a unique blend of sweet and bitter orange peels distilled in Angers with traditional methods to obtain a perfect and cristalline orange liqueur with the best natural orange aromas; the recipe uses only 4 natural ingredients (water, sugar, alcohol and orange peels) and has not changed since its creation by Edouard Cointreau in 1875; Aroma is super pure and perfumed with high pitch orange zest, pith and peel bursting with freshness
- The right blend of sweet and bitter orange peels, for a different balance of zesty, fresh and fruity notes
- Ideal base for cocktails with limitless versatility; 100 percent natural ingredients
- Try The Original Margarita with Cointreau, created in 1948. Cointreau Margarita: Step 1: Garnish a Margarita glass with a salt rim; Step 2: In a shaker, pour 30 ml Cointreau, 50 ml tequila and 20 ml fresh lime juice; Step 3: Add ice and shake; Step 4: Strain into your glass and garnish with lime
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.
Money saving guides written by our experts
Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!
Chief Bargain Hunter