LEGO Super Mario - Nintendo Entertainment System
LEGO Volkswagen T2 Camper Van
Nintendo 3DS Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX £32.95 at CoolShop
PS4 Astria Ascending £19.50 at CoolShop
PS4 Immortals Fenyx Rising (Gold Edition) £19.99 at CoolShop
CHEAP! Lego Batman Tumbler Set Only £159
Nintendo Switch Danganronpa Decadence - Collectors Edition £64.95 at CoolShop
PS4 Chernobylite £23.50 at CoolShop
Pre-Order - Evercade vs - Premium Pack - Only £99.95!
Disney Pixar Collection Blu-Ray - Only £54!
Nintendo Switch Another World/Flashback £16.95 at CoolShop
Nintendo Switch GRIS £29.95 at CoolShop
Babylon 5: Complete Box - Season 1-5 - Only £24.99!
Cheap Michael Kors - Sexy Blossom EDP - 100 Ml at Coolshop
Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros - Nintendo Switch - Only £34.99!
Escentric Molecules - Molecule 01 100 Ml. EDT
Tefal - Snack Collection Multi Iron
8bitdo Pro 2 Gamepad
Amazonas - Tonga Bubblegum Hammock
PS4 Far Cry 4 + 5 Compilation (FR) £18.95 at CoolShop
Xbox One Tropico 6 (El Prez Edition) £12.99 at CoolShop
Immortals Fenyx Rising - Nintendo Switch - Only £26.95!
LEGO Super Mario - Nintendo Entertainment System - Only £189!
LEGO Creator - Ghostbusters ECTO-1 (10274)
ZARKOPERFUME - PINK MOLeCULE 09009 EDP 100ml
Philips Hue Play Light Bar Triple Pack (3 Units) - £114 Delivered at Coolshop
WOOFit Go Stereo Pack Down From £79 to £65
Resident Evil 1-6 Complete 4K UHD - Only £39!
Xbox One Train Sim World 2 - Collector's Edition £19.99 at CoolShop
Hitman III (3) - PlayStation 4 - Only £39.99!
LEGO Technic - 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler (42114)
Final Fantasy VII & Final Fantasy VIII Remastered Twin Pack - Only £24.5!
Final Fantasy VII & Final Fantasy VIII Remastered Twin Pack - Nintendo Switch
Cheap Watch Dogs: Legion - PlayStation 4 at Coolshop
Terminator: Resistance (PS4 NL/FR) - Only £12.99!
Are you looking for a CoolShop Rentals discount, voucher code or deal? Here are the best shared by our community of bargain hunters.Read more
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
What is Coolshop?
CoolShop is an online retailer with seven locations across the world in the UK, Germany, Sweden, Norway and Finland. It is Denmark’s largest and Europe’s fastest growing online video game and accessories retailer. Their main goal is to be able to sell video games at a cheaper tag price. Their founders wanted to create an alternative to the old high street shop way which prices had never been challenged before.
The company skips over the middlemen in the supply chain in order to provide significant savings to their customers. They want to make sure that now only are they the best in price but also on service, information, security and selection. They chose the internet as a platform to sell games in order to offer lower prices to a much larger and broader clientele. This decision also allows them the opportunity to offer a more detailed information on their offerings. Furthermore, to enhance their customers shopping experience, they have chosen to offer trailers and videos across their entire product range.
CoolShop makes shopping easy, fun and informative and most importantly, they don’t just want to their customers to be like reading the back of a box in a shop!
Get the latest sales, discounts, promos, vouchers and coupons for the merchant here at Latest Deals posted each month by our massive community of bargain hunters!
CoolShop Launch Trailer
“An improvement on my launch xbox one controller in every way! The biggest issue I had was with unresponsive bumpers originally, now they appear to be more raised on this one and much easier to press. Very pleased!” – Max Clarke
“My daughter loves her new Gators water bottle. It is truly leak proof, and easy to wash, if you have Camelbak bottle brush set.” – Zuzanna Janeczek
What does Coolshop sell?
CoolShop.co.uk holds more than 200,000 games which are ready to dispatch the same day they are ordered. They also sell games, beauty, toys, gadgets, home, electronics etc. CoolShop has to this date they have reached more than 1, 500, 000 customers. Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Games and Consoles
- Movies and Music
- Home and Kitchen
- Baby and Children
- Food and Drink
- Sport and Fitness
- Musical Instruments
How do I contact Coolshop?
- You may email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For general enquiries, you may use their FAQ page.
- If you want to speak with their customer service team simply, click Start Chat on their Support page.
Customer service opening times:
- Monday – Thursday: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Friday: 08:00 am - 03:00 pm
What are the delivery options for Coolshop?
- CoolShop offers free delivery on their products. Their estimated shipping time is 2-3 business days. The shipping time estimate can be seen right below the price on the product page.
- Your order must be placed before 3pm Monday to Thursday 2pm Friday.
- If the item is in stock, and the order is placed before this time they will ship the order the same day.
- If the item is not in stock, then the shipping time will be prolonged. Pre-orders will be shipped in accordance with the release date.
- Once you receive the invoice to your mail, your order has been dispatched from their main warehouse, and that the purchase has been charged.
- You can check if your order has a tracking number via your order details. Shipments with tracking are delivered via DPD.
How do I return an item to Coolshop?
You can return an item to CoolShop within 14 days after delivery as long as it is still in the same condition as you got it. Make sure to check if you have ordered from a Marketplace seller or from them. You can return you item free of charge by contacting their customer support who will instruct you on the step by step process. Marketplace orders may require you to pay for the return shipment cost.
In order to return your items the following conditions should be met:
- Item must still be as new wherein it is still possible to resell it as new.
- Games must still be in the shrink wrap and consoles must not have been used.
- If the item returned is impossible to sell, they may refuse to credit it or offer to credit less than the full amount.
- You must ship your item in a safe manner and packaged in a way that ensures safe arrival.
Return shipments should be sent to:
PO Box 2118
For more information, read their full Returns Policy in their terms and conditions page.
If you want to expand your sales into unexploited markets, then this is a unique opportunity for you. Signing up is easy:
- Step 1: Register: Open a CoolShop Marketplace Shop.
- Step 2: Catalogue: Import your product catalogue and offer product for sale.
- Step 3: Sell: Accept customer order.
- Step 4: Ship: Ship directly to the customer.
- Step 5: Earn: Receive payment for the sale.
CoolShop gives out points for every shipment. The CoolShop Points can be used to reduce the price of any order, when buying products at Coolshop.
How do I earn points?
When you shop at Coolshop, you automatically receive points on your account 21 days after the order has been dispatched. Click on “My Account” to see your points-status. The points are exclusively for your account, and cannot be transferred to - or used on another account.
How can use the points I earned?
To use the points, you have to click on ”Use my points” on the checkout page. When you do so, the payment basis will change on the order, on which you have chosen to use your points.
Can I earn and use CoolShop Points in Coolshop Marketplace?
No, unfortunately it is not possible to earn or use CoolShop Points on products purchased from CoolShop Marketplace Vendors. It is still possible to earn and use Points on products sold and shipped by CoolShop.
Coolshop Deal Information
|🥇 Best Saving:||£70 off|
|⚡ Total Offers:||36|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||16|
|🏷️ Coolshop Vouchers:|