EasyJet Deals & Discounts
EasyJet cheap flights: latest easyJet sale and promo code news from the LatestDeals community.
EasyJet is a British low-cost airline headquartered at London Luton Airport. It operates both domestic and scheduled services on over 820 routes in 30 countries and has 28 bases, the largest being London Gatwick. Since foundation in 1995, it has expanded significantly and today operates over 200 aircraft, carrying over 65 million passengers in 2014.
Looking for news on easyJet cheap flights? The next easyJet sale? Or perhaps the latest easyJet promo code? Keep to update here with the news from our community of bargain hunters!Read more
EasyJet has revolutionised air travel since launching in 1995...
From it's simple origins a mere 20 years ago when Greek businessman Stelios Haji-Ioannou leased two Boeing aircraft to run routes between Luton and Glasgow/Edinburgh, easyJet has become a pioneering force in the European low cost travel market, growing rapidly through acquisitions, identifying profitable routes and disrupting the business models of many traditional "with-frills" operators, most of who have now been forced to follow suit in order to survive.
How to book easyJet flights
1. Via their website
Flights (and other services such as hotels, cars and holidays) can be booked easily by going to their website. Simply enter key data such as your starting point, destination, dates and party size. On the results page (Step 1) you can choose the date and time of your flight against various "Standard" fare prices and if required you can also upgrade to their "Flexi" package which includes a bundle of various benefits such as checked luggage, seat selection, speedy boarding and fast track security. More info on easyJet baggage can be found here
Or, if you want to cherry pick only the features you actually need, stick with the Standard fare and then choose your add-ons in Step 2 (flight options). If you have an easyJet promo code it can also be entered on this page
Step 5 is the checkout page (after 3 and 4 which are for hotels and car offers) and you will usually need to create an account to complete the transaction. This will make future transactions far easier to complete and if you wish, puts you on their email list to hear about important news such as the next easyJet sale.
2. Via their app
EasyJet now has a great mobile app allowing you to book flights, track flights, manage bookings, check-in and mobile boarding pass
Download the iOS version here
Download the Android version here
How can I be sure to get easyJet cheap flights? When is the easyJet sale usually on?
Getting your seats early
EasyJet seats are released in batches and the prices vary with demand, they are likely to go up for later batches if demand is strong or even come down if that flight isn't selling well. A good tip for the best easyJet cheap flights is to book on the seat-release days. e.g. at time of writing, seats for Oct 17 to Feb 18 were released in March 17, the next batch were due to be released in April 17 (for Feb to March 18). Whilst it will always be hard to pinpoint the exact release dates well in advance or for what periods, easyJet have added a page on their site with their rough release schedule here.
The easyJet sale
The easyJet sale is a prime opportunity to pick up cheap flights e.g recently they have held Seasonal Sales such as the Spring 2017 sale (announced in October 16) or Flash Sale (e.g. March 17) where 15% off was announced on 200,000 seats.
EasyJet promo code and discount code
Now and then a good promo code or discount code comes out for easyJet flights, be sure to check out the LatestDeals easyJet voucher page for these.
Make sure you don't miss out on news about any easyJet sale or promo code and diarise those seat-release days by doing the following:
- Signing up for the easyJet email newsletter as a member of their website, which you can do here. This is reportedly the best way to hear about those deals on the way
- News about the next easyJet sale or seat release can also be found on Easyjet and LatestDeals websites
- EasyJet's own Low Fare Finder is also a great tool for finding cheap flights to various destinations if you are flexible about when you travel
- Follow their Social Media accounts (details below) for service updates including any new promotions
On easyJet sale or seat release days it pays to be quick, it's not unheard of for prices to go up by £100 in minutes as tickets sell out! And as always, check prices against with price comparison tools to see if other airlines offer a better deal
EasyJet accepts payment by debit card (no fee) or by credit card (fee of 1% on the transaction value will be charged)
Refunds, Changes and Cancellations
EasyJet flights are generally non-refundable.
Cancellations (by the customer)
- Cancellations within 24 hrs of booking refunded subject to cancellation fee
- Cancellations after 24 hrs of booking or for no-flys: no refund except for Air Passenger Duty
These can be done online, by phone or in person at the airport
- Changes to Name permitted (except for the booker) up to 2 hrs before the flight, subject to a fee
- Flight changes (date, time and route) can be made subject to an admin fee plus any difference between original and new fare
- Tip on admin fees for name or flight changes: The admin fee is likely to be lower if you make the change at least 60 days ahead of the flight departure as described on their site here
These conditions (except the rule stipulating 2 hours before flight cut off for making changes, which still applies) do not apply to Flexi tickets, where unlimited time changes can be made subject to the new flight falling in the 4 week window (defined as between 1 week before and 3 weeks after original flight date). Route changes can also be made subject to the same window and payment of the difference between the new fare and the original fare.
Delays and cancellations
- Refreshment vouchers for 3+hr delays. Hotel provided for overnight delays
- Cancellation (by easyJet) - you will either be placed onto the next flight or a refund given
- Full details and how to claim compensation in such circumstances are available here
Full T&Cs can be found here
How to contact easyJet
- EasyJet's Online Help page
- Customer Service line 7 days a week: 08:00 - 20:00 (UK Time): 0330 365 5000
- Write to then using the form under "Write to us" on this page
EasyJet has a comprehensive and responsive social media presence and you can follow or contact them on the following platforms:
Useful Videos and How To's from easyJet
EasyJet has produced a load of useful videos all available on it's YouTube Feed, a selection of useful ones are below:
EasyJet baggage: cabin
EasyJet baggage: checked
Online check in explained
All about Flexi Fares
About making booking changes