Free Delivery on Orders of £50
Free standard UK delivery on orders over £50*
Terms and Conditions:
- Customers who make eligible orders on the Sports Direct website and/or the Sports Direct app will receive free standard UK delivery on orders over £50.00 GBP. Each online and/or app order must total £50.00 GBP or more (excluding delivery charges) to qualify for free standard UK delivery (subject to the exclusions set out in these terms) (the Promotion). The Promotion may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The Promotion will run from 00:01 on 28 March 2020 until 23:59 on 24 April 2020 (Closing Date). All times are listed in GMT.
- In order to use the Promotion you must go onto the Sports Direct website at www.sportsdirect.com and make a qualifying purchase at the checkout or go onto the Sports Direct app and make a qualifying in-app purchase at the checkout. Free standard UK delivery will be automatically applied, on qualifying orders, at the relevant stage of checkout.
- The Promotion cannot be used:.
- on orders that include the purchase of a gift card if the value of such gift card is used towards the qualifying spend;
- on orders placed again after the Closing Date;
- on purchases made in-store; and
- in conjunction with any promotional/discount code, including student discount.
- The Promoter is Sportsdirect.com Retail Limited whose registered office is at Unit A Brook Park East, Shirebrook, NG20 8RY (the Promoter).
- The decision made by the Promoter as to those persons able to use the Promotion and the products that are eligible for the Promotion is final.
- No correspondence relating to the Promotion will be entered into.
- By using this Promotion, you are indicating your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No alternative (cash or otherwise) to the Promotion is available.
- The Promoter may cancel the Promotion, amend the Closing Date, and/or amend these terms and conditions by giving notice on this webpage.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for cancellation of the Promotion.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England