What is GearBest?
Gearbest is a large online retailer based in China. Similar to Amazon it sells a range of products from multiple manufacturers and retailers. Its largest offering is electronics, however it also has a big fashion and kitchenware offering. Prices are very cheap, often 80% less than UK RRPs, even though they're often the same products.
When shopping on Uk.GearBest.com you'll need to change your currency from $USD to £GBP. All the prices will automatically change. They have flash sales on their in-stock and offers free shipping with priority line in cool prices!
Here at LatestDeals.co.uk, members can take advantage of amazing savings with our latest Uk.GearBest.com discounts, sales, voucher codes and coupon codes shared exclusively by our huge community of bargain hunters.
GearBest; To Buy Or Not To Buy
GearBest is more than just a shopping site, designed for gadget lovers by gadget lovers. They have all kinds of newest electronic gadgets. their online catalogue is constantly expanding with the very latest and the coolest gadgets added every day.
What does GearBest sell?
Uk.Gearbest.com specializes in consumer electronics, gadgets and men's fashion. Their online catalogue is constantly expanding with the very latest and the coolest gadgets added every day to ensure you get your tech fix. Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Mobile Phones
- Tablet & PC Accessories
- Consumer Electronics
- Toys & Hobbies
- Home & Garden
- Watches & Jewelry
- Outdoors & Sports
- LED Lights & Flashlights
- Automobiles & Motorcycle
- Apple Acccessories
- Bags & Shoes
- Health & Beauty
- Office & School Supplies
How do I contact GearBest?
- To contact GearBest’s Super Support Center you may use their Online Contact Form.
- You may email them for assistance at email@example.com.
- You may talk to an operator with their handy 24/7 Live Chat service.
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
2nd Floor, Block C
San Benito Street 1
03013 Alicante/Alacant, Alicante
What are the delivery options for GearBest?
Gearbest ships from China, so it's important to note delivery can take a while. Up to 45 days in some cases. There's also a higher risk involved of the product not turning up. Members of LatestDeals.co.uk have on occassion mentioned they've had trouble receiving their orders and needed to request a refund. However, in most cases it is fine.
Delivery is often free - yes, international delivery. This makes some bargains ludacrous as they can be for as little as 9p. It is not uncommon for a deal to be found on Gearbest for less than a £1 with free delivery.
How do I return an item to GearBest?
- GearBest offers a 45 Day Money Back Guarantee for most of their items in the unlikely situation that the product you ordered is faulty, you can send it back to them for a refund or item exchange within 45 days of receiving it.
- Return shipping reimbursement is not available for this.
- They also offer a One Year Repair Warranty unless otherwise noted on the product page, the default product warranty period is one year starting from the date you receive the goods, during which you are eligible for free repair.
- You must first submit a ticket to their Support Center if your item has an issue.
- For apparel, they offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and return process. Within 30 days of receiving the item, if you are dissatisfied with the order, just follow the warranty process and contact their Support Center for RMA authorization stating the order number, item code of the product and reason for return.
- For exchanges, the processing time for the exchanged item will be between 3-6 business days, upon receiving your item back to their warehouse, and depending on stock availability.
- For refunds, the processing time for them to proceed with the refund will be between 3-6 business days upon receiving your returned item. After this the refund time will depend on the payment method.
For more information, read their full Returns and Warranty page.
Gearbest 11 11 Sale
11 11 is China's equivalent of Black Friday. It's on the 11th of November each year and dwarfs Black Friday in terms of revenue generated. Gearbest has huge offers during the week, especially on electronics, mobile phones and gadgets.
Gearbest Black Friday
During Black Friday the company also has deals and discounts. These are slightly bigger than usual, however you won't find products much cheaper than they are throughout the year. Gearbest always has flash sales on certain products and categories so it's not really worth holding out just for Black Friday. Nevertheless, you will find some reduced price items and the free international delivery makes it an interesting proposition.
Weekly GIVEAWAY of Gearbest's YouTube Channel! Subscribe to get giveaways every week!