GoGroopie Deals & Discounts
All our GoGroopie Deals and Offers for October 2018
GoGroopie is a great way to find cheap deals on electricals, homeware, bedding and more. You buy a voucher on GoGroopie and then apply it on the retailer's website. Often, you can get deals for up to 80% less than direct. GoGroopie lets you save money and enjoy more from life. Here, you'll find the latest GoGroopie discounts and vouchers shared by our community of bargain hunters.Read more
What is GoGroopie?
Go Groopie is one of the leading online marketplace selling vouchers for discounted goods, services and travel packages just like Groupon. The company focuses on the UK by partnering with thousands of local businesses to source, create as well as promote exclusive and inspiring deals every day to their millions of customers at GoGroopie.com. They have access to thousands of varied selections making it easy for their customers to search and discover amazing deals from small businesses at great value. What the company provide is a trusted and convenient way to find value on daily essentials and activities as well as exciting experiences for you and your family.
GoGroopie.com connects their customers to businesses that provides goods and services by means of a voucher. This voucher will entitle them to the discount they have negotiated with these businesses, you will then directly redeem it to their in-stores or online.
What does GoGroopie sell?
GoGroopie.com covers three voucher areas:
- GoGroopie Products which introduces their customers to a wide array of selection of discounts on goods from everyday essentials to one of a kind and unusual gifts.
- GoGroopie Local which offers their customers a chance to discover new and exciting offers in their city.
- GoGroopie Travel which provides customized travel packages from destination anywhere from across the street to around the world.
How do I contact GoGroopie?
- The best way to reach them for enquiries about an order, a gift from a friend or your account is by using their Online Contact Form.
- You may contact a member of their Customer Service team directly on 020 3474 0107.
Customer Service opening times:
- Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays): 10am – 4pm
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
High Street, London
What are the delivery options for GoGroopie?
- If you redeem your Voucher you may be required to pay shipping costs to the merchant in order for the merchant to deliver to you your voucher product.
- Any such costs may be payable directly to GoGroopie on behalf of the merchant, or directly with the Merchant.
- Go Groopie will always let you know about such delivery costs before you purchase as part of the advertisement for the voucher, as well as to whom and when you must pay those delivery costs.
- It is also possible that they may accept booking fees or other costs associated with redeeming your voucher.
How do I return an item to GoGroopie?
- You may cancel the voucher at any time and for any reason within 14 days from the receipt of the voucher, provided that you have not redeemed it.
- After 14 days and before the expiry date of the voucher, you may cancel and request for a refund if you were unable to redeem with the Merchant through no fault of your own.
- If you have a ordered a voucher for a Product: You may cancel the voucher and request a refund for the voucher from Go Groopie within 14 days from the receipt of the goods provided by the merchant.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires physical possession of the goods
- After 14 days from the receipt of the goods from the Merchant, any cancellation, return and/or refund is subject to the terms and conditions of the merchant.
- Refunds will be made using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
- You have to return the goods 14 days after you inform them of cancellation. You are responsible for the reshipping costs of the product when you cancel the contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- Unwanted products must be returned unused and in good condition. You must take care to ensure the product is properly packaged so that it will not be damaged while in transit.
For more information, read their full Returns Policy on their FAQ section.