GROHE Red Duo Super Steel Kettle Tap & M Size Boiler
Available from BrandAlley
7 people like this dealGet Deal
- So many kitchen tasks start with a kettle of water, or at least they used to.
- The GROHE Red Duo offers kettle-hot water at the touch of a button – so you're not wasting time.
- The GROHE Red Duo kitchen mixer delivers water heated to 99° instantly. The water is perfect for making tea and coffee, but also filling pots and preparing meals.
- The kettle-hot water function is activated via the child-safe touch buttons, while standard hot and cold water is controlled via a slim, forward-rotating lever.
- The high C-shaped spout makes filling pots easy, and it has a swivel range of 150° for further flexibility.
- GROHE SilkMove ensures smooth, precise lever operation.
- Safety is paramount with this product – the mixer features an automatic GROHE ChildLock function, operated via the touch buttons.
- Rated A for energy efficiency, the boiler can also be switched to Holiday Mode, where the temperature is limited to 60° C.
- Instantly providing up to 3L of heated water, the boiler is made of titanium for excellent corrosion protection and the tap's dazzling, durable GROHE SuperSteel matte finish will stay pristine for years to come.
- The GROHE Red filter also reduces limescale and heavy metals in the water, prolonging the life of both tap and boiler.
- Energy Efficiency: Class A
- Total Capacity: 4 Litre
- Power Supply: 230 V 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 2100W
- Dimensions: H40 x W60 x D64cm
- Only GROHE mixers deliver the unique SilkMove experience.
- The rich, smooth handling of the single-lever mixers perfectly expresses the quality and superiority of the GROHE brand.
- The cartridge delivers gradual and precise control of the water flow and temperature, it is the centrepiece of every mixer and where the pivotal ceramic discs are located.
- The polished mirror-like surface of the discs is then coated with a special lubricant with Teflon technology for friction free performance.
- The lever handle of the mixer is connected to the discs by a solid brass element for maximum strength and durability.