The Gruffalo Touch and Feel Book (My First Gruffalo)
Touch the Gruffalo's terrible tusks, feel his knobby knees and tickle his purple prickles with this interactive touch and feel book based on the bestselling picture book.
Perfect for young Gruffalo fans, The Gruffalo Touch and Feel Book is part of an exciting range of books for toddlers, featuring Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler's iconic creation, the Gruffalo. Specially designed to appeal to even the youngest child, simple patterns and bright colours combine with Axel Scheffler's instantly recognizable artwork to keep preschool children entertained for hours.
Also available in the My First Gruffalo series: My First Gruffalo Little Library, The Gruffalo Puppet Book and Gruffalo Growl
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.