Heinz Tomato Ketchup ICE CREAM Kit
Subscribe to Latest Deals on YouTube
Just when you thought you had seen it all, Heinz brings out a range of ice creams.
- Heinz Ketchup Creamz
- Heinz Mayo Creamz
- Heinz BBQ Creamz
- Heinz Saucy Sauce Creamz
- Heinz Salad Creamz
But wait a minute... Is this real ice cream?
Not quite. What you're buying is the usual sauce, a branded ice cream container (no ice cream) some spoons, and a recipe card.
The recipe card is the important bit.
Turns out you don't really get any of the ingredients to make the ice cream. Instead, you'll still need to go out and buy lots of things and then make it yourself.
Plus, you can get the recipe cards for free online. In fact, I'll share them here with you now:
All of the recipes basically require the same thing:
- 250g Double cream
- 150g Condensed milk
- 60g Whole milk
- + the Heinz Sauce
- Whisk or mixer
- Freezer-safe bowl
- Chill all of the ingredients in the fridge for at least an hour before starting.
- Add all of the ingredients to your mixer and combine them using the whisk attachment on the slowest setting. Alternatively, follow the same principles using a mixing bowl and an electric handheld whisk, or whisk by hand.
- Once all of the ingredients are combined, gradually increase the speed until you reach the fastest setting, or whisk the ingredients as hard as you can!
- Continue mixing until the mixture begins to form soft peaks (so when you turn your whisk upside down, the peaks are just starting to hold).
- Gently pour the mixture into your Heinz Creamz tub or a freezer safe container.
- Leave to set in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours.