What is Holland & Barrett?
Holland & Barrett is a chain of health food shops with more than 1.300 stores in 16 countries, including the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, China, Hong Kong, India and UAE. It was founded in 1870 by Alfred Slapps Barrett and Major William Holland, who purchased a grocery store in Bishop's Stortford, initially selling groceries and clothing. Throughout the years, the company changed hands numerous times and in 1970, it was acquired by Booker as well as the Health & Healthier stores which were later rebranded as Holland & Barrett. The brand is popular for selling vitamins, supplements and homeopathy.
Today, Holland and Barrett is the country’s leading retailer of vitamins, minerals and herbal supplements. It has the benefit of over 80 years of experience in the health supplement industry. Their stores are a familiar sight in almost every major city and town across the United Kingdom and Ireland, where we operate over 620 outlets. They offer one of the most extensive staff-training programmes in the retail industry, an unparalleled range of natural health food products, as well as an intense commitment to quality goods at exceptional values.
They apply those many years of experience in working to bring their customers the most advanced formulas nutritional science has to offer. Everyday their scientists, working with the finest ingredients sourced from around the world, are searching to develop the breakthrough formulas of the future. The original values set down all those years ago remain the same today, with Holland & Barrett remaining committed to education & advice, wide product range, quality assurance and everyday low prices.
Get the latest HollandAndBarrett.com sales, discounts, voucher codes and promo codes here at LATEST DEALS shared each month by our massive community of bargain hunters!
Holland & Barrett training announcement
Holland & Barrett officially launches its 'Natural Health Academy', a company-wide training scheme offering staff a qualification equivalent to A-level standard -- as they work on the high street
Britain's biggest health food retailer has invested £13 million in vocational training across its 700 stores over the past five years. The training is recognised by the Government-backed EDI (Education Development International).
What does Holland & Barrett sell?
Holland & Barrett sell a wide range of branded and own-label products and also own a number of trademarks for specific product lines. They also sell sports nutrition products under license, for example through MET-Rx in the UK. In total they offer their customers more than 9,000 skus across all of their ranges, including products from some of the world’s most famous vitamin, nutrition and natural beauty brands including Centrum, Seven Seas, MaxiNutrition, Dr Organic and Bioglan.
Tom’s Tip: Browse the Offers section of Holland & Barrett so you don't miss out on any special prices! They have big deals on over 1,000 products where you can buy one and get one at half the price and you can even mix and match items! Make sure to check out our monthly offers on Holland & Barrett to get even more amazing savings across all their products!
HollandAndBarrett.com is now fully integrated with their network of high street stores providing an easier and more seamless shopping experience for their customers. Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Vitamins & Supplements
- Food & Drink
- Sports Nutrition
- Free From
- Natural Beauty
- Weight Management
- The Health Hub
Find the nearest Holland & Barrett store near you using their Store Locator.
How do I contact Holland & Barrett?
- For health and product related queries, you may email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all store support and customer service queries, you may email them at email@example.com.
- For UK customers, you may call them on 0370 606 6606.
- For International customers, you may call them on +44 1283 560 011.
Customer service opening times:
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 8:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
Customer Care Team
Samuel Ryder House
What are the delivery options for Holland & Barrett?
Building on their existing home delivery service, the launch of click and collect this year means customers will no longer need to wait in at home for deliveries and can order from the convenience of their mobile phone or tablet, collecting from their local store. Their store associates are also able to use iPads to review products and solutions with customers and then help them to choose products in store or to place orders online.
- Standard Delivery is £2.99 on all orders or FREE when you spend £20.
- Orders are usually delivered within 4 working days between 8am - 9pm via their selected courier Hermes.
- £3.99 delivery charge for Next Day Delivery or FREE when you spend £60.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery, 7 days a week (orders placed after 7pm will be delivered on the following day).
- Once you have received your order dispatch email you will be able to track your UK delivery via the myHermes Tracking App available to download on iTunes or Google Play.
- Next Day: Order online by 7pm today and they’ll deliver to your chosen Holland & Barrett store for you to collect the next working day for just £1.95, or FREE when you spend £35. Orders placed after 7pm will be available to collect the following working day.
- Standard: Order online by 7pm today and they'll deliver to your chosen Holland & Barrett store in 2 days for just 95p, or FREE when you spend £20
InPost 24/7 Parcel Lockers
- Collect your parcel from over 1,200 InPost Parcel Locker nationwide for just £1.99, or FREE on orders over £20.
- All of InPost’s 1,200 lockers are accessible 24/7.
- Local Collection £2.99 from any myHermes ParcelShop, or FREE when you spend £20.
- Parcels are usually ready to collect within 3-4 working days. You will receive a text as soon as your parcel is ready to collect.
- International delivery charge is £6.95 (including Channel Islands).
- Overseas orders are delivered by Royal Mail or DPD. Please allow 10 working days for delivery.
- Delivery to Republic of Ireland is now £3.95
For further details, visit their full Delivery page.
How do I return an item to Holland & Barrett?
- You can return your item(s) within 30 days of ordering and they'll exchange or refund it.
- You can return your unwanted purchases to them for free by simply taking the items to any of their stores
- Make sure to bring your delivery note with you as proof of purchase.
- Alternatively, you can post your unwanted item(s) back to them using the returns label supplied with your delivery note.
- Once they have received your returned item(s) they will issue a refund to the payment method used to pay for the order. Allow 7-10 days for the refund to show in your account.
- You can return your item(s) at:
Holland & Barrett Direct
Burton on Trent
InPost Locker Returns
- Return your parcel for FREE through a national network of over 1,000 fully automated parcel lockers that are available 24/7.
- Simply choose your most convenient locker and return your parcel at a time that suits you, anytime day or night.
For more information, read their full Returns Policy.
Holland & Barrett show you inside the new More Store in York
From an olive bar to a Body Composition machine, the new Holland & Barrett More store offers a huge range of natural beauty, free from food, quality supplements and sports nutrition.