Cheap Home Alone - 4-Film Collection [DVD]  - Only £8.32!
The first four films from the 'Home Alone' series. In 'Home Alone' (1990) ten-year-old Kevin McCallister (Macaulay Culkin) is banished to his room while his family prepare for a Christmas trip to Europe. He wakes up to find they have inadvertently left without him. Kevin must cope not only with life on his own but also with the threat of two persistent, albeit incompetent, burglars. Meanwhile, his parents try to find a way to get back home to their forgotten son. 'Home Alone 2' (1992) sees Kevin get separated from his family at Christmas time again. This time, they're in Florida and he's in New York, and the two bumbling gangsters from the first film (Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern) are out of jail and on Kevin's trail. In 'Home Alone 3' (1997) a band of hi-tech thieves have stolen a top-secret computer chip, and placed it inside a toy car. However, through a series of mishaps the car finds its way to Alex Pruitt (Alex D. Linz), who is alone at home with the chicken pox. The thieves track Alex down, but their attempts to retrieve the chip are all thwarted by the young whiz-kid. Finally, 'Home Alone 4' (2002) sees the return of Kevin McAllister (this time played by Mike Weinberg) who once again finds himself left alone in an empty house; this time it is a hi-tech safe-house, owned by the girlfriend of his recently divorced father. The house is being used by a royal heir and Kevin (in his usual style) manages to see off potential kidnappers whilst also making sure his parents get back together.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.