All Inclusive Cyprus Deal
relaxing beach resort and award-winning spa brimming with activities near Paphos - includes flights, all-inclusive board and a sea-view room
Azia Resort & Spa offers a high degree of comfort, with a soothing design aesthetic and some stunning views out over the Mediterranean. Composed of three separate properties, it's set within lush tropical gardens that provide fresh produce to the resort's restaurants. It offers stylish barefoot living and an earthy and artistic decor of marble, silk, Murano glass, gold leaf and wood lattice work, with nods to Cyprus' chequered history of Greek, Venetian and Arab influence.
The Asphodel Spa has won plaudits for its range of treatments, quality products and soothing, open-air environs. Make the most of the on-site indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts and gym, enjoy the three 18-hole courses nearby or try your hand at the diverse array of watersports available - including scuba diving, windsurfing and water skiing. Add to these a game of darts, zorbing, dance lessons, table tennis, archery and even kids' clubs and evening entertainment, and you've the perfect package for a holiday filled with never-ending fun.
Just three miles from the centre of Paphos, you've plenty opportunities to explore a historic city rich in archaeological sites, beautiful sandy beaches and tasty little tavernas. Azia Resort & Spa has been featured by Elle Magazine, Grazia and Condé Nast Traveller.
Sea View room, four nights (all-inclusive)
/ per person for 4 nights
Up to-42%Sleeps up to Tell me more
- Four nights in a Sea View room
- All-inclusive basis (see 'Offer details')
- Flights are included from your selected airport to Paphos, Cyprus
- 5kg hand luggage allowance per person
- Hold luggage isn't included
- Airport transfers aren't included, but can be added (see 'Offer details')
- Local accommodation tax charges apply (see 'Offer details')
- This holiday is supplied to us by Fleetway and is ATOL protected (ATOL 2478)
We have 793 Secret Escapes deals on Latest Deals.