What is La Redoute?
La Redoute was founded in 1837 by Joseph Pollet originally as a mail order company. It’s a multi-liner retailer specializing in ready to wear apparel and home décor. The company’s story began when Pollet moved to the capital of the French wool region where he opened his first worsted spinning operation, inventing numerous processes. In 1973, his son Charles took up the torch and built a factory on a plot at rue de Blanchemaille and rue de La Redoute. It is then that he decided to name the business Filatures de La Redoute after the street where it was located.
The company may have been trading for more than a century now but they consider themselves lucky enough to have worked with a number of famous people and well respected designers. Big names include Karl Lagerfeld, Michael Klein, Christian Lacroix, Kezno, Viktor & Rolf, Yves Saint-Laurent, Isabel Marant and Jean-Paul Gaultier just to name a few. Since their launch in 1837 in the country, they have continued to collaborate with numerous popular names.
Find the best and the hottest La Redoute sales, vouchers, deals, offers and coupon codes here at Latest Deals! Each month our massive community of bargain hunters are on the lookout to find the best possible deals to share to our members.
You may want to check out the latest offers for Laura Ashley for more unbelievable savings on fashion and homeware. Plus, read our Official Guide to Cheap Clothes including a list of the best retailers for discounts, how to find cheap designer clothes, secret sale groups and even how to get it all for free.
La Redoute X Carven
What does La Redoute sell?
The retailer makes French style accessible to all - with stylish looks and timeless pieces - plus guidance and advice on how to look good. You get a great choice of clothes that fit well and flatter - the way only the French seem to know how. All their communications; website, catalogue, mailings and emails, give you useful ideas, tips and best buys. The prices make it great value too and it's all delivered straight to your door. That's what they call French style made easy.
Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
How do I contact La Redoute?
- You can use their Online Contact Form for any questions or enquiries.
- Their customer support email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can order by telephone on 0844 842 2222. Their order lines are open 7 days a week from 8am-11pm.
- For enquiries, you can call them on 033 0303 0199.
Helpline opening times:
- Monday to Friday: 8am-9pm
- Saturday: 9am-4:30pm
If you prefer in writing, their postal address is:
2 Holdsworth Street
What are the delivery options for La Redoute?
- Cost: £3.99 per order.
- Delivery Time: Within 2-10 days.
- This is not dependant on the size of the parcel, so whether you order 2 items or 20 items the postage charge remains the same.
- Your item will be delivered within 7-10 days, for large items you will be contacted by their carrier via text message to arrange a convenient delivery date.
- If your order contains more than one item they may be delivered separately and by different carriers.
- Postage and packing is FREE. Pick your parcel up from a local shop at a time that suits you.
For more information, read their full Delivery Information page.
How do I return an item to La Redoute?
You can return an item within 21 days of receipt. Simply fill up the returns form stating your reasons for returning your items and include it in your returns parcel. You can return via the following options:
- Parcel Shop
- Courier Collection
- Post Office
Once they receive your returned good, your statement will be adjusted accordingly. Your refund will be accredited to your account usually within 10 days.
If you want to exchange your items, call their Customer Care team on n 033 0303 0199, between 8am-9pm, Monday to Friday or 9am-4.30pm Saturday and tell them which item you wish to exchange and the replacement details such as catalogue number, size and colour. You will not be charged Post and Packing on exchange items or additional items that you order at the same time.
For more information, read their full Returns Policy page.