Lexmark B2236dw A4 Mono Laser Printer
Print speed: Up to 34 ppm
Interface: USB, Wireless, Ethernet
Cartridges Included: Black 700 Pages
Compact, connected, and affordable, the high-performance Lexmark B2236dw features monochrome output of up to 34 pages per minute plus two-sided printing. Standard Wi-Fi offers enhanced connectivity and support for mobile users, whilst a 1-GHz processor and 256 MB of memory ensures solid performance, and Lexmark full-spectrum security helps to protect sensitive information.
Get more done
- Get up to 34-page-per-minute* printing.
- Tackle your printing workload with the power of a 1-GHz processor and 256 MB of memory.
- Unison Toner replacement cartridges deliver up to 6,000 pages** of high-quality printing.
- Load and print up to 250 pages without refilling, or manual-feed single sheets.
- Use media sizes from A6 to legal in the paper tray, plus smaller media and envelopes in the manual feeder.
Robust, built-in security
- Lexmark's full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe - on the document, the device, over the network, and everywhere in between.
- A range of embedded features harden the device against attacks.
The right fit
- Compact dimensions of only 35.5 cm wide x 33.3 cm deep x 21.5 cm tall help it fit almost anywhere.
- Standard Wi-Fi supports desktop and mobile devices, and complements the printer's ethernet and USB connections.
- The two-line LCD lets you configure, interact and monitor vital system information.
Built for planet earth
- Energy management features reduce power consumption in active use or sleep mode.
- Standard two-sided printing saves paper.
- Recycle cartridges through the award-winning Lexmark Cartridge Collection Programme (LCCP)