Maker's Mark 46 Kentucky Bourbon Whisky 70 Cl - Only £29.5!
You can get this Maker's Mark 46 Kentucky Bourbon Whisky 70 cl reduced from £42.00 to £29.50 with Free Delivery.
- Maker's Mark 46 was the first new major expression to be created at the Maker's Mark Distillery since our original bourbon went into production in 1953. A bolder and more complex version of Maker's Mark Pronounced notes of caramel and vanilla and a long finish but without the bitterness typical of longer-aged Whiskies
- Maker's Mark 46 starts with fully matured Maker's Mark. We then add 10 seared French Oak staves to each barrel and place it in our specially built limestone cellar for a further 9 weeks where it’s rested at a consistent 50 degrees. This imparts flavour while keeping the wood from expanding and releasing bitter tannins
- Maker's Mark 46 was the brainchild of Bill Samuels Jr, son of the Maker's Mark founders, Bill and Margie. With a taste vision in mind Bill wanted to create a new generation Maker's Mark.
Credit to Markfez
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.