What is Mamas & Papas?
Mamas & Papas is a UK-based retailer and manufacturer of baby brands founded in 1981 by David and Luisa Scacchetti in Huddersfield. The Italian couple’s main original goal was to bring Italian design to the UK baby buggy market. The business started out with a range of coloured corduroy prams imported from Italy and they sold it via their local shop and by supplying other stores. In 1998 they decided to become a retail brand and today the company has grown into one of the best loved baby brands in Great Britain and around the world.
Born out of a desire to meet the needs of new parents, they understand that parents wanted good quality products with a unique sense of identity, and they made it their goal to create a range which did just that. The company is still based in Huddersfield and is currently run by the founders’ daughters, Amanda and Olivia. They aim to continue their parents drive and passion for providing parents with beautiful baby things that offer the highest levels of quality, attention to detail and individuality. As they are also mothers themselves, they are committed to ensuring our generation of mums and dads have the best products they need as they embark on the parenting journey.
Find the hottest and the best Mamas & Papas deals, sales, offers, discounts, voucher codes and coupon codes here at Latest Deals posted each month by our massive community of bargain hunters! Get even more great value for your money and the best products for your kids with the latest offer we have for Mothercare!
Parents To Be Event
Their Parents To Be event is designed to simplify things for expectant parents; offering friendly, unbiased advice to help you figure it out. When you're expecting a baby. There’s a lot of advice to sift through. Whether it's parenting manuals or Auntie Jean's miracle cure morning sickness; it can feel overwhelming. The event features everything from car seat demonstrations and hints on finding the right pushchair, to first aid advice from the Red Cross and tips from healthcare professionals.
What does Mamas & Papas sell?
Mamas & Papas products are designed by mums for parents around the world. You can a find a wide selection of prams, pushchairs, baby products, furniture and maternity wear both in store and online. They have their own test lab to and their products are always tested to ensure that they can handle whatever their customers throw at them.
Their inspiration comes from real life, using their own experiences of parenting, customer insights and rigorous testing at their UK test lab, they continue to create innovative products with thoughtful designs. They believe a new life begins when you start a family, but your old life shouldn't stop. Which is why their products are made to bring style and confidence to parenting, letting you flourish no matter how you experience it.
How do I contact Mamas & Papas?
- Answers to most common questions and enquiries can be found on their FAQ page. Alternatively, if you can visit one of their stores and talk with one of their experts if you can’t find what you’re looking for. You can use their Store Locator to locate the store nearest you.
- You can also email them using their Online Contact Form.
- You can give their Customer Service team a call on 0345 268 2000.
Customer Service opening times:
- Monday to Friday: 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Saturday: 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Sunday: Closed
What are the delivery options for Mamas & Papas?
UK Delivery Options Excluding Nursery Furniture
Standard service Mon – Sat
- Cost: FREE Orders £50 and over or £4.95 Orders under £50.
- Delivery Time: Delivered between 8am - 6pm within 3 - 5 days Mon - Sat. A 2 hour time-slot will be provided on day of delivery.
Choose your day service Mon – Fri
- Cost: £6.95
- Delivery Time: Delivered between 8am - 6pm on your chosen date Mon - Fri. A 2 hour time slot will be provided on day of delivery.
Pre - Noon service Mon – Fri
- Cost: £9.95
- Delivery Time: Delivered before midday on selected date Mon - Fri. Order before 4pm to receive your delivery before midday the following working day. A 2 hour time slot will be provided on day of delivery.
Next Day Service Mon - Fri
- Cost: £7.95
- Delivery Time: Delivered between 8am - 6pm on next working day. Order by 4.00pm to receive your order the following working day. A 2 hour time-slot will be provided on day of delivery.
- Cost: £9.95
- Time: Delivered between 8am - 6pm on selected Saturday. Order before midday Friday to receive your order on Saturday. A 2 hour time slot will be provided on day of delivery.
Click & Collect
- Cost: FREE
- Delivery Time: Collect from 1 hour from your chosen Mamas & Papas store.
For nursery furniture and large furniture delivery costs and times as well as other information, read their full Delivery Information page.
How do I return an item to Mamas & Papas?
You have within 30 days to return your purchase as long as they are unused, in its original packaging with tags still attached, provided that it is in a resalable condition. Refunds can only be processed where a valid receipt is provided. You may return any item, excluding furniture which has its own returns process, through their Customer Service team using any of the following methods:
- To a Mamas & Papas store: Call in to one of theirstores and simply return your item(s) with your original store or gift receipt, or your email order confirmation and they will refund or exchange items which are in a re-saleable condition at the price shown on your store receipt or order confirmation email.
- To their Support Centre: Simply complete the returns label included in your original order, or alternatively send your store or gift receipt, or email order confirmation with details of the products you are returning to:
- Mamas & Papas Returns Department
- Colne Bridge Road
- HD5 0RH
- By their recommended carrier: You can arrange for their courier to collect your item(s). Simply call their support team on 0345 268 2000 to assist you with the arrangement.
To return a furniture, call their support team on the number above to assist you with the return. A charge of £40 will apply, unless otherwise advised. They cannot accept furniture returns at their stores.
For more information, read their full Refunds Policy page.
Their Personal Shopping service is a chance for them to get to know their customers a little better to help them make a start on their pregnancy shopping list. And what’s more, they’re led by the customers themselves. With free friendly advice from their team of experts, they will help any expecting mom-to-be personalise their journey.
Whether youthey're expecting or in the swing of things, their Personal Shopping experiences are a great way to discover what moms-to-be need, and more importantly, what they don’t.
When you’re buying gifts for your little one, friends and family like to help out. It’s lovely but you can end up with twelve bottle sterilisers. Whether celebrating birthdays or Christenings, let loved ones choose from your list of your favourite items, and get them all delivered to you for free. You can create a Gift Registry over in your Mamas & Papas account.
If you like to take control, their Mix & Match interiors are perfect for coordinating any way you like. And pairing them with Atlas’s effortless design and smart storage, is a great way to inject some fun into your nursery.