What is Mobiles.co.uk?
Mobiles is a trading division of Carphone Warehouse, it was launched in 1995 and was the first online retail of mobile phones in the UK. Today it is the largest web-only mobile phone store in the country processing thousands or orders every month. With more than 19 years of experience, they are one of the longest running online mobile shop and they still provide the same level of customer care they always have since their inception, guaranteeing that their wide range of affordable mobile phones is as impressive as always.
The online retailer always sees to it that everything about their business is tailored to fit their customer’s needs and wants, from their regular offers available on phones such as their amazing cashback deals and gifts. They love phones as much as their customers do and are dedicated to making sure they receive a fantastic offer and the best customer service in the business!
Here at Latest Deals you will find unbelievable Mobiles sales, offers, discounts, voucher codes and coupon codes posted each month by our generous community of bargain hunters because we know that you only deserve the best!
Fight Less. Save More.
You don't have to battle the Christmas sale stampedes when you buy your phone contract from Mobiles.co.uk. They are cheaper than the high street on popular smartphones from the likes of Apple, Sony, Samsung and more. Their video takes you on a secret tour of Sales Club; a training ground where bargain hunters prepare for the festive sales season. Someone should tell them the smartest way to shop is online.
What does Mobiles.co.uk sell?
They offer the latest and the very best smartphones and mobile phone deals at market leading prices, whether you're looking for a contract, upgrade or pay-as-you-go offer for your next phone. To ensure that your experience with them is as easy as possible, they provide a fast service and delivery. They use their smartphone expertise to make sure they always have the best new handsets and accessories on the market for their customers, and keep their fingers on the pulse to provide the latest smartphone news - so their customers can choose a mobile that's right for their lifestyle.
How do I contact Mobiles.co.uk?
- You can find the answers to general questions and enquiries on their FAQ section.
- You can email them by logging in to your My Account.
- You can call their customer service team regarding an order on 0871 220 3580 and on 01509 615 474 regarding your after-sales queries.
Customer service team opening times:
- Monday to Friday: 9am-6pm
- Saturday: 9am-6pm
- Sunday: Closed
Sales opening times:
- Monday to Friday: 9am-8pm
- Saturday: 9:30am-6pm
- Sunday: Closed
What are the delivery options for Mobiles.co.uk?
New Contract, Upgrade and Pay As You Go via DPD
- Monday to Thursday before 6pm: Next day delivery 7:30am-6pm.
- Orders placed before 6pm Thursday to 4pm Saturday: Next day delivery 7:30am-6pm.
- After 4pm Saturday to 5pm Monday: Next day delivery 7:30am-6pm.
- Monday to Thursday before 6pm: Within 5 working days.
- Orders placed before 6pm Thursday to 4pm Saturday: Within 5 working days.
- After 4pm Saturday to 5pm Monday: Within 5 working days.
For more information visit their full Delivery Information page.
How do I return an item to Mobiles.co.uk?
Whether you've changed your mind or want to exchange for a different handset you will need contact our returns team by logging in to your My Account area. You have within 14 days to arrange an exchange for your purchase or cancel your agreement and provide a refund if you’re not happy with it. Due to their unique tariffs, they are unable to exchange to or from Apple iPhones for another manufacturer’s model of handset. For this to be completed you need to:
- Contact their Returns team or you can fill out a cancellation request form online by visiting the My Account section on our site.
- Ensure the Sim/Handset/Free gift has not been used.
- All products returned preferably in their original packaging.
- Contact them to arrange a return by the 14th day from receipt of the goods.
- Retain a returns number, which you will be supplied.
- The returned parcel must include the Returns number, invoice and the product’s charger, battery, manual and any other included accessories.
- Their warehouse must receive the parcel back within 14 days of your notice to cancel.
If you paid for the handset a refund will be issued within 14 days (If a pre pay handset, the £10 top up and postage is nonrefundable). Make sure to advise them if you have ported your number. Allow up to 28 days from the date their warehouse receives the phone, for disconnections to be processed.
For further details, read their full Returns Policy.
Whether you're looking for a phone contract with a free laptop, LED television, tablet or consoles, they have an awesome range of free gifts which means there's something for everyone. Choose your gift absolutely free with many of their phone contracts. They've picked the best tech to partner your new phone, like the Xbox One, iPad and the nifty Kindle Fire HD. Once you’ve made your order, they'll do the rest. There’s no need for you to apply for your free gift and provided they have stock