Monkey Shoulder Blended Malt Scotch Whisky, 70cl
Monkey Shoulder Blended Malt Whisky, 70cl
4.7 out of 5 stars 779 ratings
Deal Price: £22.00 FREE DELIVERY
You Save: £5.00 (19%)
- Monkey Shoulder's easy-drinking blend of three single malts - Balvenie, Glenfiddich and Kininvie. Named after the injury distillery workers were prone to suffering as a result of turning the malt
- An elegant, stylish nose of marmalade, Crema Catalana, cocoa and malt. A sprinkling of winter spice (nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon) adds an extra dimension, alongside a mouth-watering hint of aniseed.
- Very malty, creamy delivery which offers up a palate redolent of berry fruit, juicy toasted barley, cloves and butterscotch. A hint of manuka honey, hot-buttered-toast and dried apricot develop.
- Medium length, with clove-studded oranges, creamy vanilla and peppermint on the tail
- 2015 Silver Outstanding Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: Delightfully delicate nose with fine mix of floral notes, citrus and stone fruits. Gentle heather and honey follow. Smooth entry and fine flow across the palate. Satin-like texture. Flavours build in the mouth leaving no doubt about sweet malt and ripe barley. Full fruit flavoured finish.
Save on delivery with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.