NOT A DEAL & NOT CHEAP, BUT A BRAINWAVE! Plugin Spotlight Uplighter
I had a brainwave yesterday. I thought to myself what I really need to light up that dark corner in the living room where there's no space for a lamp is a Plug-in Spotlight Uplighter that I can simply plug-in to the electrical socket. I should invent one, I thought. Maybe I could take my idea to James Dyson.
Well no need - a quick seach on Amazon and Voila! There is one already (good, and damn!). The Auraglow Plugin GU10 Spotlight Uplighter
So I ordered it, it was delivered this evening, and I have to say it's perfect.
It's not a deal, it's not cheap...but if definitely does the job.
It doesn't even come with a bulb - so I also bought two Philips LED Warm White 4.6W GU10 bulbs (equivalent to 50w) - NB anymore than 10w and you'll melt the thing!
So here it is:
Auraglow Plugin GU10 Spotlight Uplighter
4.4 out of 5 stars 156 customer reviews
Price: £14.99 Delivery at no additional cost for Prime Members
- Got ugly unused plug sockets? Turn them into beautifully modern uplighters
- Instantly improve the design and ambiance of any room with a wash of light against your walls
- Just plug it in and you'll have an uplighter - no wiring or fussing required!
- Rotate it, use it as a downlight, or use two in a double wall socket for a 'V' effect light beam
- Requires a regular LED GU10 bulb (not included) - choose white or any colour light bulb you wish!