What is Office Shoes?
Office is a chain of shoe stores under the South African owned company Office Holdings. The company operate stores in the UK, Ireland and Germany as well as concessions in Las Vegas, New York City and Chicago.
The company was launched in 1981 as a concession in Hyper Hyper department store. In 1984, Office’s first stand-alone store was opened on the Kings road. From then on, their growth continued and by 2004 they have expanded overseas, opening stores in Ireland as well as in Topshop concessions across New York City, Las Vegas and Chicago.
Office is one of the top fashion footwear specialists in the country. Their product offerings are innovative shoes that fit every occasion for style conscious customers. Aside from catering to popular brands such as Lacoste, Converse, Adidas and Nike to name a few, they also offer their own unique product range designed by their in-house team and international partnerships.
Don’t miss out on great deals on Office Shoes and get up to 70% off selected items. You can also browse through Latest Deals for the best and the latest sales, discounts, voucher codes and coupon codes shared each month by our community of bargain hunters! If you're a true blue shoe addict, you may also want to check out our great footwear deals for men and women on Schuh !
Watch as this YouTuber did an Office shoe haul and find out why she went a little bit cray cray!
What does Office Shoes sell?
Update your style with their new in range and be the first to get their latest shoes for women, men and kids as they arrive online.
With over 100 products dropping every week the Office collection of women’s shoes is the ultimate footwear destination. With a range of stand-out heels, boyish flats and timeless ankle boots, their collection of ladies shoes will satisfy your every style need. Whether you need the perfect stiletto heels for a party, some comfortable trainers for the weekend or some sandals for your holiday Office is your go-to shoe shop for any occasion.
Office brings you the latest directional fashion footwear to ensure you are a step ahead. The outfit starts with the shoe and their collection of boots, smart shoes and casual classics will have your wardrobe up to date with the latest trends every season.
Their collection of trainers, boots and shoes for kids from classic brands like Converse, Adidas and Timberland will ensure your little one stays top of the class.
Trainers are taking over and their collection of classic, exclusive and limited styles will keep you up to date with the most wanted styles from sportswear giants like Nike, Adidas and Converse.
Want to look great but not break the bank? Shop their top picks from sale!
How do I contact Office Shoes?
- For general email enquiries, you may email them at email@example.com.
- For UK customers, you may call them at 0330 100 1906.
- For Republic Ireland customers, you may call them at 1800 827 750.
- For International customers, you may call them at 004415 63 557381.
- Customer support is opening times:
Monday to Thursday – 9am to 7pm
- Friday – 9am to 5.30pm
- Saturday – 9:30am to 4:30pm
If you prefer writing, address your letters to:
1-8 Moorfield Industrial Estate
For more information, read their full contact page
What are the delivery options for Office Shoes?
- UK Standard Delivery: £3.50 or FREE on full price items. Delivery within 3-5 working days.
- Next Day UK Delivery: £5.00 - Order up to 9pm* Mon - Thurs
- Saturday Delivery: £6.00. Order by 5pm Friday
- Sunday Delivery: £7.00. Order by 5pm Friday
- Click & Collect: FREE and available within 3 working days to any of theirUK and Irish Office or Offspring stores
- CollectPlus: £3.50 or FREE on full price items delivery in 2-3 working days to any CollectPlus location
- Cost dependant on country.
- International Standard Delivery within 2-10 working days.
- International Express Delivery within 2-5 working days.
For more information, read their full Delivery page.
How do I return an item to Office Shoes?
- Items purchased online can be returned to their Returns Team or to our High Street stores, excluding concessions, within 28 days of delivery.
- All returned items must be unworn and in their original condition. To obtain a refund or exchange, proof of purchase must be provided for the item you wish to return.
- Simply complete your returns form, included in your box, wrap up your shoes and attach the CollectPlus label on the front of the packaging.
- You can drop your item off at any of the 5,800 local stores offering CollectPlus services.
- The charge for this service is just £2.50 which will be charged to your original method of payment when your return has been processed
- To find your nearest CollectPlus store, head on to their Store Locator page.
You can send your footwear to:
1-8 Moorfield Industrial Estate
Moorfield Industrial Estate
For more information, read their full Returns Policy page.
Office Gift Cards are an ideal gift to someone who loves shoes. All Office Gift Cards are valid for 2 years from the date of purchase or issue. The minimum order value is £10 and the maximum is £250. For more information, read their full Gift Cards page.
Shop your fave looks and show them how you’re wearing yours using #officeloves and you could WIN £100 to spend with them.