Pets at Home Deals & Discounts
All our Pets at Home Deals and Offers for October 2018
Entrust the welfare of your pets with only the best in terms of animal welfare; that's no other than Pets at Home. With an amazing 140 stores nationwide, Pets at Home has become a household name in terms of grooming and vet solutions. If you're looking for the best cage for your feathered friend, or a new mat for your cat, with a Pets at Home discount code, you can get so much value out of your money, plus, you'll get more savings.Read more
What is Pets at Home?
Pets At Home is one of UK’s leading pet specialists. They provide pet services like grooming and vet. They also cater to the needs of your pets such as food and accessories. The company’s goal is to impart their knowledge and understanding to pet owners in order to help their pets live long, happy and healthy lives with them.
The company have both a UK wide store network and website retailing business Pets At Home stores features pet villages and fish aquariums which will give an enjoyable and one of a kind experience for pets and their owners. Their online store offers innovative products that are exclusive and private labels, while their in store offers services such as in store veterinary practices, grooming salons, nutrition consultations, acquaria water testing as well as pet microchipping. The company’s in stores and standalone locations’ opinion practices are chiefly operated under the brand of Vets4Pets.
What does Pets at Home sell?
Pets At Home offers a wide array of products and services for your pets whether they are dogs, cats or fishes and reptiles.
- Dog – shop for your dog’s Food, Accessories, Treats, Toys, Beds, Coats & Clothing, Healthcare, Grooming, Petplan Insurance and more. You can also get Pet Advice on their health, nutrition, microchipping, training and behaviour as well How to Videos on toilet training, nipping & Biting and how to weigh your dogs.
- Puppy – shop for you fur baby’s Food, Accessories, Toys, Treats, Cages & Playpens and so much more. You can also get tips on how to choose a dog and puppy care, information on dog breeds as well as traveling with your pets.
- Cat – your cats will be happy with the Foods, Accessories, Treats, Toys, Litter and Scratching Furniture you can find at Pets At Home. They also provide How to Videos on how to understand your cat’s behaviour and Pet Advice on their health and nutrition.
- Kitten – your kitten’s needs such as Food, Accessories, Toys, Treats, Litter, Bowls and Healthcare are also taken care of.
- Small Pet – shop for Food and Accessories for your rabbit, hamster, guinea pig, rat, gerbil, chinchilla, dwarf hamster, degu and ferret.
- Fish – from Tropical Fish Tanks & Accessories, to Cold Water Fish Tanks & Accessories or even Marine Fish Tanks & Accessories, the company has everything for your pet fish including Food for them and Books for you in order to learn more about fishes.
- Reptile – shop for Vivarums & Accessories, as well Food and Healthcare for your exotic reptile pets. You can also get advice on corn snake, tortoise, bearded dragon and leopard gecko.
- Bird and Wildlife – this category covers everything from Chicken to Wild Bird’s Food, Accessories, Cages, Cage Cleaning and Healthcare Products as well as Wildlife Signs and Nameplates.
- In-Store Services – you can walk in or book your consultation through their local stores. They offer Dog and Cat Nutrition Consultation, Vet Services, Flea and Worm Consultation as well as Weight Check, Free Water Test, Microchipping and Free Kids Workshops. You can also Find a Store near you on their website.
How do I contact Pets at Home?
For queries and other concerns you may contact them through the following:
- Find a Store by ticking applicable boxes on the categories found here for the services you need or for Grooming and Booking enquiries, and then click the find stores button or simply select the region on the map.
- Cancel an Order by using their cancellation order form that you can download on their website or by using their Online Contact Form.
- You may contact them on 0800 328 4204
- Press Option 1 for VIP or Option 2 for all other enquiries.
- Operating hours are from Monday to Friday (8am to 10pm), Saturday & Sunday (9am to 5pm) and on Bank Holidays (9am to 5pm).
If you prefer in writing, their address is:
Pets at Home Ltd
What are the delivery options for Pets at Home?
You have a choice to either Order & Collect or have the items delivered to your home. You will be able to get your hands on your pet’s essentials in any way that best suits your schedule. You can go to any of their numerous stores all throughout UK or order online for delivery.
Free Next Day Delivery Collection
- Free for orders £35.
- Order online before 8pm and collect your items in the store of your choice from 2:30 pm onwards the very next day.
- Orders below £35 can be collected within 3 days; you will receive an email and text message when you can pick up your order.
Free Standard Delivery Over £35
- Place an order online and you’ll get a free delivery right at the comforts of your home or even in your workplace for all orders over £35.
Pets At Home works with UK’s leading parcel delivery brand, DPD, which will keep you up to date with the process of your order by sending you email and text message confirmations every step of the way.
You can also Track Your Order by logging in to your account on their website.
How do I return an item to Pets at Home?
Change and Cancel an Order
- Pets At Home does not make any changes once an order has been placed. However, you can cancel your order if it has not been processed yet or if it’s not yet with a third supplier. Just fill up their Cancellation Form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your items have already been delivered, you have to follow the company’s returns guidelines and procedures.
Most items can be returned through the following options:
- Pets At Home Store – take the items you want to return together with the note you received with the delivery and simply inform the sales assistant you bought it online. Personalized and products despatched directly from the company’s supplier cannot be returned at in stores.
- By Post – include your Delivery note with the items you are returning as well as the reason for the return.
- Courier Collection – you can contact Pets At Home Customer Service team at 0800 328 4204 from 8am to 8pm every Monday to Friday and on Saturday and Sunday between 9am to 5pm. You will receive further instructions on the email address you provided regarding the arrangement for the courier on when they can collect the products. Personalized products that are especially made to order are exempted.
You can get a refund provided that the products you purchased have not been unreasonably handled. It should be made within reasonable time an in its original and undamaged packaging. The company has the right to refuse any refund if the packaging has been damaged or deduct up to 20 per cent of the original selling price from the refund amount. Personalized items are not valid for refund.
Pets at Home VIP Club
Get different bundles of benefits for your pets from regular savings and offers tips and advice tailored especially for your pets. Sign up and you will receive a welcome email from Pets At Home with a 10 per cent off code you can use for online purchases. After you have used your code or has shopped online or in-store, you’ll get an additional 10 per cent off voucher to use in-store.