Quaker Oat so Simple Golden Syrup Porridge
Golden Syrup Flavour Hot Oat Cereal.
Did you know oats are a natural powerhouse of goodness? This is how Quaker's positive nutrition kick-starts your morning. Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. Coronary heart disease has multiple risk factors and altering one of these risk factors may or may not have a beneficial effect.
- Made with 100% wholegrain oats
- Delicious porridge bursting with the nostalgic flavour of golden syrup
- Simply add hot water, wait and enjoy before your morning meeting
- In a rush? Slip a Quaker Porridge Pot into your bag and enjoy at the office. Simple.
- Helps lower cholesterol* †Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease.
For over 140 years, the Quaker family has been producing deliciously nourishing breakfasts from the mighty oat. Established in 1877 by Henry Parsons Crowell, Quaker Oats was created with the belief that everyone, everywhere should have access to good nutrition. There is a wide range of delicious Quaker breakfast solutions that are perfect for every unique schedule. Whether you're preparing a warming bowl of porridge topped with your favourite toppings at home or enjoying Quaker Oats So Simple before your morning meeting, there's a delicious Quaker breakfast to suit your morning ritual.
Oat beta-glucan 2.2g per 100g. Each serving (57g) contains 40% of the 3g of beta-glucan suggested per day.
Just add hot water
Helps lower cholesterol
Pack size: 57g
Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol
- Use our free supermarket price comparison app - see if Tesco is cheaper than Aldi, ASDA, Iceland, Morrisons, Ocado, Sainsbury's and Waitrose.
- Minimum order value is £25 for free click and collect, otherwise there is a £4 fee.
- Join our Facebook Group, Cheap Supermarket Cooking. Members share supermarket deals, recipe ideas, and what's cooking at home.