- Save deal
SAMSUNG SMARTTH SmartThings Starter Kit
The Samsung SmartThings Starter Kit contains everything you need to get started creating your perfect smart home.
With a SmartThings Starter Kit you can:
- Monitor your home from anywhere
- Control your home from the palm of your hand
- Secure your home and protect it from damage and danger
- Add any of the hundreds of compatible smart devices to enhance your home
The SmartThings Starter Kit contains:
- SmartThings Hub to connect with smart sensors, lights, locks, cameras and more
- SmartThings Multi Sensor to monitor whether doors, windows, drawers or your garage are open or closed
- SmartThings Motion Sensor to monitor movement in your home
- SmartThings Presence Sensor to know when people, pets and cars arrive or leave home
- SmartThings Power Outlet to control lights, electronics and small appliances
The Smart Things Hub links all your smart tech devices together and allows you to control them from the Smart Things app. Unlike most systems, SmartThings is compatible with other brands, so you're not limited to a single range or product type.
You can monitor cameras, check sensors and receive alerts in a single place, which makes managing even the largest and most complex smart home quick and simple.
A powerful processor and optimised software ensure the Hub can handle the most expansive networks. This means you can add as many devices as you want without the need to worry about whether the hub can handle it.
From triggering lights and alarms to turning on and off your thermostat, the Samsung SmartSense Motion Sensor can improve and make your home safer.
It connects to the hub and other devices via the secure wireless ZigBee network, so it can't be compromised or affected by other devices around your home.
The SmartSense Presence Sensor is designed to help you monitor when people or pets arrive home enter specific areas of your home.
For example, you can attach to a child's bag and receive a notification when they arrive home from school. You can set it to turn lights on when you or other family members walk into rooms or use it to turn alarms off as you approach the house.
You can even use it to receive alerts if your dog leaves the garden or enters a room it's not supposed to.
The power outlet included in the Starter Kit alows you to control lights, small appliances and other electronics in your home. It's easy to keep control of your devices using the SmartThings Power Outlet.
You can place it anywhere within reach of your Smart Things Hub and even trigger other devices, such as cameras or alarms, should moisture be detected.