ShopTo Deals & Discounts
ShopTo deals, coupons and bundles
ShopTo is heaven for all gamers. Get the latest Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo video games and console bundles. Save money on gaming accessories. Find deals and ShopTo voucher codes shared by our community of bargain hunters, plus coupons giving you free delivery and extra savings.Read more
What is ShopTo?
ShopTo.Net is the trading name of Skream Ltd. which is a privately owned videogames company founded in 2002 by Igor Cipolletta and Mat McGrotty with the vision of innovation and ease of service. The business’ main focus was dedicated to distribution because of the founder’s 20 years of experience in the videogame industry. In 2004, the company launched its first videogames trade purchasing website which attracted more than 300 UK independent retailers.
In 2006, Skream CEO Cipolletta launched the retail website ShopTo.net and ever since then the site has become the first choice of video game fanatics everywhere. ShopTo offers a unique operating system allowing just 5 minute dispatch, free Next Day UK delivery as well as PayPal purchases, which made them one of the most advanced online retail.
Find amazing ShopTo.net sales, discounts, voucher coded and coupon codes here shared by the massive LatestDeals.co.uk bargain hunters each month! If you want more gaming deals, checkout our latest GAME and Base deals!
Welcome to ShopTo.Net
Welcome to ShopTo for all your retail gaming needs, news, reviews, live streaming and more.
"A very quick and hassle free experience and delivery." - Ian Forsyth
"I've been using Shopto.net for years now as they are usually cheaper than places such as Amazon and sometimes they even send out games before release dates. So all in all, thoroughly recommended." - Paul Laing
What does ShopTo sell?
ShopTo.net is one of the leading online video games retailer. They offer the latest video games, accessories & consoles with finance options available. Known for 5 Minute Dispatch.
They specialise in Microsoft Xbox ONE / 360, Sony PS4 / PS3, Nintendo Wii / Wii U, DS / 3DS, PS Vita, PC Games, gaming accessories, Beats by Dre, Sonos, GoPro, Garmin, Fi`zi:k and Shimano. Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- PC Gaming
- Video Games
- Digital Download
- TV, Electronic & Mobiles
- PC & Peripherals
- Cycling & Sports
- Toys & Games
How do I contact ShopTo?
- If you are an existing ShopTo account holder you can create a customer support ticket through your account or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have an account, you can simply log in to their Customer Centre page.
- Their fax number is +44 01344 451 447.
- You may call them on +44 0844 318 1328. Calls cost 5p per minute from the UK. Calls from mobile phones and some other networks may vary. Call outside the UK will be considerably more.
Customer Service opening times:
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 6pm
If you prefer in writing, their address is:
Unit 2 Western Centre (Western Road)
What are the delivery options for ShopTo?
ShopTo offer free shipping and delivery on their products within the UK. For hardware and other large items dispatched via courier a delivery charge may apply depending on your location. Click here for postal codes with courier charges.
UK Delivery Times
- Royal Mail First Class: On dispatch to you can expect to receive your order within 1-3 working days.
- Royal Mail First Class (Signed For): On dispatch with you can expect to receive your order within 1-3 working days.
- DPD Next Business Day (UK Mainland): On dispatch you can expect to receive your order the next business day (Monday –Friday). Please note this will exclude some areas of Scotland which can take up to two working days for delivery.
International delivery costs will be displayed at checkout. Price will vary depending on your selected shipping option and weight of the item.
International Delivery Times
- International Royal Mail First Class & International Royal Mail First Class (Tracked): Times will vary depending on your countries import regulations and postal service. Please check with your local Post Office for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
You may check the status of your order through their Parcel Tracking.
For more information, visit their Delivery & Shipping page.
How do I return an item to ShopTo?
To make sure your return can be processed efficiently ShopTo.net will require our returns form to be included with all returned items. You may print out their Returns Form here. You may return your items to the following address:
Unit 2, The Western Centre
- They process returns within 48 hours of receipt. This estimate can vary though over busy periods such as Christmas.
- Make sure to securely package your item in a padded envelope or box depending on the size.
- If your item has been opened and unsealed this will not be eligible for return. Your item must be returned sealed (as new) in order for it to be accepted for a full refund.
For more information, read their full Returns Policy page.
ShopTo Official Website
ShopTo Official Facebook Page
ShopTo Official Twitter
ShopTo Official Instagram
ShopTo Official YouTube Channel
ShopTo Official on Google+
ShopTo Official on TwitchTV
Gift cards are the best way to give someone exactly what they want! You can use their gift cards on everything they have on the site.
To send someone a gift card simply add to your basket and checkout as normal. Once you have confirmed your purchase the amount will be credited to your gift card balance. Go to My Account > Gift Cards to review this. From this section you can view your balance and send a gift card to anyone with an e-mail address.
To send a gift card click the "Send Gift Card" button. Here you will be prompted to enter the e-mail address of the recipient, the amount, the design of the card you wish to send and enter a personalised message. You can also choose to send the gift card on a designated date and time.
The ShopTo Gaming Show: Episode 29
The ShopTo Gaming Show is back with their 29th episode and once again it was live on Twitch.TV. As always, you'll get all usual news coverage, while this week we also talked about the latest consoles and asked which you are planning to buy. Due to it being quiet after E3 the show is a little shorter than usual.