Snapfish Slim 16x12" Slim Canvas Print £10
TV DEAL: 16x12" Slim Canvas Prints
TV DEAL: 11x8" Hardcover Photo Book
50% off Folded Cards
Photo Prints for 1p Each
Up to 40% off Discount on Calendars@snapfish
30" X 20" Photo Poster (Price Includes Delivery)
8 X 8 Hardbook Cover Personalised Photo Book (Save 63%)
8 X 12 Classic Personalised Calendar (Save 63%)
50% off Flat Cards!
60% Pff Folded Cards with Apple Pay
Get 60% off 11x17" Creative Calendars
Get 70% off 8x6" Hardcover Photo Book
Save 60% off 1612" Slim & Classic Canvas Prints (Price Include Delivery)
Save 60% off 1117" Creative Calendar (Price Includes Delivery)
Save 70% off 86" Hardcover Photo Books (Price Includes Delivery)
As Seen on Tv: 8 X 6 Hardcover Photo Book
8x6" Landscape Softcover Photo Book (A5)
FREE 7" X 5 Folded Photo Card worth 2.29 (79p Delivery)
Up to 50% off Prints & Posters at Snapfish
50% off Photobooks When You Spend £50
50% off Photo Books
50% off Photo Books
40% off on a £15+ Order
40% off Photo Books
Up to 30% to 50% off Everything!
Chicco Fantasy Island Playset
Snapfish 1p Prints Are Back!
Personalised Kitchen Calendar for £6
Up to 50% off Prints & Posters!
50% off 7x5" Flat Cards Orders
2 for 1 on Photo Mug Orders
50% off Photo Book Orders
50% off 3+ Calendars, 40% off 2 Calendars, 30% off 1 Calendar!
Get 60% off 1612" Slim Canvas Prints
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
What is Snapfish?
SnapFish is an American web-based photo sharing and photo established in 1999 and owned by District Photo. Members can upload files for free, and are given unlimited photo storage. The company was launched by partners Rajil Kapoor, Bala Parthasarathy, Suneet Wadhwa, and Shripati Acharya. In 2004, they opened a physical retail concept store but later closed. In 2005, HP bought the company at a disclosed amount. In April 2015, HP reached an agreement to sell Snapfish back to District Photo. Under the terms of the sale, HP allowed the company to continue to use its printing services.
Typically they have three versions of images: high resolution, low resolution, and printable images. Both the high resolution and low resolution were lost and the backup files for the printable images was not recoverable. Most features are free. However, the online photo sharing company sells prints and personalized merchandise on its website. Prior to January 2012, they charged a per-image fee for downloads of high resolution or original copies of uploaded images. As of 2007, they claimed to have 40 million members and to host 1 billion digital pictures.
Here at Latest Deals you will find all the best and the hottest SnapFish sales, offers, promos, discount codes and voucher codes every month! Our massive community or bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find the best possible deals around guaranteeing you will only get the latest money saving offers there is!
Get 50 6x4" prints a month for a year when you download the Snapfish UK app. Terms and conditions apply. Visit www.snapfish.co.uk/app
What does Snapfish sell?
Snapfish provides a high quality online photo printing solution for its valued customers. Members can share photo albums, individual photos, animated Snapshows, Group Rooms or Snapfish products. Members can share via email, link URL, and to various other web services such as Facebook. They offer all major print sizes as well as many unique photo gifts that are easily customisable using your photos.
It’s quick and easy to create and design your desired photo products online. You can upload pictures not only from your own device, but also from Facebook, Instagram and Flickr. They also offer an extensive selection of different design templates, colours, fonts and embellishments, so you can make your personalised present truly unique.
Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Photo Books
- Canvas Prints
- Home Décor
- Photo Gifts
How do I contact Snapfish?
- You can find most answers to common questions and enquiries on their Help Section.
- You can speak with one of their team via their online Live Chat open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Alternatively, you can send them a message using their Online Contact Form.
- You can call customer support on 0808 164 0955 Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am-6pm.
What are the delivery options for Snapfish?
Delivery date depends not only on shipping method, but also on the time it takes to create your personalised item from scratch, since some products take longer than others.
Estimated Delivery Time:
- Prints: 3-5 working days
- All other Prints: 4-6 working days
- Tracked Shipping: 3-5 working days
Postage and packaging costs will depend on the items you will order.
To have an idea on how much your order will cost, read their full Pricing Guide.
How do I return an item to Snapfish?
- If for any reason you are ever dissatisfied with your order, contact them using the Contact Support link their website or click on the Chat button for immediate help.
- For a replacement order or a refund, please contact them with your order number and a description of the problem.
- For most issues they can arrange for your order to be remade at no further charge or if a change to the original is needed, they will issue you with a credit and guide you through making the amendment and placing the new order.
- To ensure quality and so that we can inspect the defective order, they may ask that you return it to them or to provide a few photographs illustrating the defect, prior to receiving credits or refunds.
- Once a refund has been credited to your account they will send you an email notification and you will also be able to see the refund listed in the notifications tab in your account. Allow a few working days for the refund to appear on your bank account.
Other informationSharing Methods
- Sharing by email: When you share by email, your friends receive an email about the shared album. The recipients must have or create an account with the email that you have used for them and log in to view the album.
- Share with a link: You can use the link in an email, a text, or any messaging or social media service to share the album. Anyone with access to the link can view the shared album.
- Share on Facebook: Clicking the Facebook icon will display a popup screen. A Facebook screen opens for you to log in and share the album.
- When done, click the CLOSE button to remove the popup and return to your album.
Snapfish Deal Information
|🥇 Best Saving:||£18.99 off|
|⚡ Total Offers:||36|
|🛍️ Active Deals:||7|
|🏷️ Snapfish Vouchers:||1468|