Amazon - Spend £10 On Small Business - Get £10 To Spend On Prime Day
This post has been updated by emmabeckz (Team Latest Deals)
Spend £10 on small businesses at Amazon between now and 10th October and get £10 to spend between 13th and 14th October on Amazon Prime day exclusively for Prime members.
Limited to one per customer.
See all small businesses included on this link >> HERE
Click on this link to see if your account credit has been applied >> HERE
Terms & Conditions
- To qualify to receive a £10 promotional reward (“Reward”) to spend on Amazon for Prime Day, Prime members must place one or more qualifying orders representing an aggregated amount of at least £10 between September 28, 2020 and October 12, 2020 on products displayed.
- Taxes, gift cards, shipping costs, and gift-wrap charges do not apply when determining the £10 minimum spending amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is £10.
- Reward valid beginning 12:00am (BST), October 13, 2020, and expires at 11:59PM (BST), October 14, 2020.
- You must be a Prime member at the time of purchase to qualify for this promotion and at the time you redeem the Reward on Prime Day.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon confirming you received a Reward with instructions to claim it in your Prime Rewards Center before or on Prime Day so that it can automatically apply on an eligible purchase you make on Prime Day.
- Reward not valid for alcohol, Amazon Gift Cards, subscriptions, tax, shipping costs, gift-wrap charges, or Prime Now orders.
- Offer and Reward limited to one per customer and account.
- If you use our 1-Click ordering method, the Reward will not apply to your order.
- Shipping charges and tax may apply to the full value of the products purchased with the Reward.
- The value of the Reward will be allocated proportionally among eligible items in your order.
- If you return one item in your order, the Reward cannot be refunded or re-used.
- Offer is non-transferrable and may not be resold.