1. Home
  2. Deals
  3. Health & Beauty
  4. *STACK DEAL* Colloidal Silver 300mL
*STACK DEAL* Colloidal Silver 300mL
Expired
90% off
Prime

*STACK DEAL* Colloidal Silver 300mL

Available from Amazon
£1.99£19.95
34 people like this deal
Get Deal
MrNE
1 year ago
Like
Comment
Save deal
10 comments

Apply the 45% voucher and redeem the 45% promotion - total 90% off

Colloidal Silver : Nature’s Finest Antibiotic. Choose Institut Katharos For Best Results:

A powerful natural antibiotic, colloidal silver is a pure substance made up of sub-microscopic clusters of silver. These clusters are then held in a suspension of the pure ionized water using a tiny electric charge placed on each of the said particles.

Liquid Colloidal Silver is a very effective means of fighting disease, germ, virus, and fungal infections. However, it’s not just a remedy. You can also use true colloidal silver to prevent all kinds of complications due to bacteria, fungus or virus. This includes staph and strep, making pure colloidal silver a must-have for any home-remedy kit.

Amazon
Tom Church
Tom's Tips for Amazon
151 reviews. Add review

Save on delivery with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.

Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.

Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.

We have 154,826 Amazon deals and 1,140 Amazon discount codes on Latest Deals.

What do you think of this Amazon deal?
hauntedwind
hauntedwind1 year ago

I have absolutely no idea what this substance is, so i bought it lol... I hope it does magic stuff. At £1.99 i had to try it. Sounds amazing in the description. Good add on

Like
Reply
2
Beautybarginsx
Beautybarginsx1 year ago

Love this comment. Sounds like me I see a few things that I have no idea what they are so out of curiosity I buy it to see what it actually is. Same with this🙈

Like
Reply
applecrumble
applecrumble1 year ago

Thank you very much, what a great find. I find this great too 🤗 hope you have a lovely day ☀️

Like
Reply
WendyMassey
WendyMassey1 year ago

Coming up at 10 something even with the 45% discount

Like
Reply
1
hauntedwind
hauntedwind1 year ago

Theres 2×45% click the 45% off then click the promotion its all there just need to look its easy to miss

Like
Reply
WendyMassey
WendyMassey1 year ago

hauntedwind thank you its run out now.xx

Like
Reply
SarahHorsfield
SarahHorsfield1 year ago

I bought but got overwhe by the science stuff 😂

might make ale more sense when it’s here

seems a good cleaning agent

Like
Reply
mandyfarina
mandyfarina1 year ago

Had to look up what this is and sounded great until i read it effects the absorption of some meds - one being thyroxine - so no good for me but thank you x

Like
Reply
krazeekittylady
krazeekittylady1 year ago

Thanks

Like
Reply
peterpansshadow
peterpansshadow1 year ago

MrNE Hi , I’m not sure if I’ve done something wrong , but I can no longer access the 🐿. Please let me know , thanks

Like
Reply
The best deals, straight to your inbox

Join Latest Deals for free and get a hand-picked list of the best deals, delivered straight to your inbox. Fancy yourself as a bit of a bargain hunter? Share deals you find and earn Amazon vouchers!

Kelsey, Tom
& Deepak
Founders
Founders of Latest Deals
We use cookies (e.g. personalisation, analytics, social media). Find out more.