Stainless Steel Chef Knife BETTER than Half Price
Better than half price deal on this chef knife when you enter the code at the checkout.
Most of the cheap blades, especially your imported blades, are made of low quality stainless steel. They often tend to go blunt quickly and take a very long time to sharpen again. The more you sharpen them, the harder they are to keep sharp. They tend to push up burrs along the blade which clog a whet-stone. Many of these tiny micro-shards of metal can become fatigued and work off into your food. Many claim to be 440 stainless, but they are usually much softer.
- Cleans easily for low maintenance
- Added chromium for stain resistance
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade
- Triple riveted for even more durability
- Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon German steel
- The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 15° per side, maintaining the perfect balance
- between blade sharpness and maximum resilience
- Tall blade height gives knuckle clearance to assist with food preparation and chopping activity
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability
- Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip