Nadare Microfibre Parka Coat
Waterproof down Parka Jacket
SPORT Running Membrane Jacket
ORIGINAL & VINTAGE Sushi Rollers Long Sleeve Pocket Top
CODE City College Graphic T-Shirt
SUPERDRY Ashley Everest Parka Jacket Size 8 & 10 Only
Code Longline down Puffer Coat
ORIGINAL & VINTAGE Everest Bomber Jacket - Size 8 Only
Women's Superdry Suede Boots
Superdry up to 50% Off
Training Essential T-Shirt
SUPERDRY Core Layer Sports Bra
Training Core Sport Tank Top
Unisex Energy Varsity Super 5 Hoodie
Unisex Energy Dystopia Nylon Sweatshirt
Varsity 11 Standard T-Shirt
Upstate Bomber Jacket
Expedition down Parka Coat
Organic Cotton Classic Poolside Pique Polo Shirt
Modern Utility Bomber Jacket Y
SUPERDRY Edit Hybrid Leather Biker Jacket
Ottoman SD-Windcheater Jacket
STUDIOS Studios Cable Knit Jumper
Superdry up to 50% off Everything
ORIGINAL & VINTAGE Bohemian Wrap Dress
SUPERDRY Organic Cotton Orange Label Engineered Top
Training Boxing Yard T-Shirt
Run Lightweight Wind Shell Jacket
SUPERDRY Glacier Biker Jacket
SUPERDRY Desert Alchemy Block Zip Hoodie
SUPERDRY Combat Boxer Crew Sweatshirt
ORIGINAL & VINTAGE Heritage Mountain Crew Sweatshirt
SUPERDRY Lannah Cable Gloves
SUPERDRY High Ergonomic Sock Single Pack
SUPERDRY Sports Plastic Bottle
What is Superdry UK?
Superdry is a modern UK brand which focuses on high-quality products that combine vintage American styling with Japanese inspired graphics and a touch of British style. Their products are created from quality fabrics, vintage washes, distinct detailing, hand-drawn graphics and tailored fits with varied styling. Superdry is well-known because of their uniqueness which appeals even to international celebrities.
Superdry’s first store was launched in 2004 in Convent Garden, London. Under Theo Karpathios’ leadership, Superdry expanded across UK as well as internationally. The company does not advertise excessively as well as pursue endorsements from celebrities apart from their recent deal with Idris Elba. One of Superdry’s best-sellers the Brad leather jacket was worn by David Beckham and sold over 70,000 pieces from 2007 to mid-2009.
To date, Superdry has around 139 owned stores all over UK and mainland Europe, 208 franchised and licensed stores, all but one outside the UK, and 168 concessions. This makes the company’s budding presence internationally a momentous one.
It’s website, superdry.com, offers a safe and secure way to shop to more than 100 countries worldwide and operating from 21 international websites.
What does Superdry UK sell?
From beach ready essentials that will see you set for the sun in their Holiday Shop to essential tops for your everyday style and effortless layering, Superdry got your needs covered.
Shop their range of women’s tops with on-trend shapes and styles as well a roundup of their beach ready essentials to take to the sand in style in their Holiday Shop.
Superdry’s Sport Collection is proven to be a popular choice from celebrities across the globe, featuring flattering and breathable hi-tech fabrics that come in the hottest colour trends to provide you with a stylish look combined with a professional performance.
Every piece on this collection has been named by the Golden Globe winning actor himself and reflects his lifestyle. Elba Idris’ personal style has been embedded all over this 250-piece collection.
How do I contact Superdry UK?
For a faster answer to your question, you can check out Superdry’s FAQ section or use their Online Contact Form. Alternatively you can contact their Customer Service team if you were unable to find the answers you need.
Online enquiries: +44 333 321 2222
Store enquiries: +44 333 321 2002
Monday to Friday: 8am – 10pm (GMT)
Saturday: 9am – 5pm (GMT)
Sunday: 10am – 4pm (GMT)
What are the delivery options for Superdry UK?
- Standard – Free, order by 10pm for same day dispatch.
- CollectPlus – Free, order by 5pm for same day dispatch.
- Click and Collect – Free, order by 10pm for same day dispatch.
- Next day – £3.95, order by 10pm for same day dispatch.
- Next day (pre-12) – £6.00, order by 10pm for same day dispatch.
- Specific Day – £3.95
- Evening Delivery – £6.95, order by 10pm for same day dispatch.
Times for dispatch on the same day are estimated and count for orders placed between Mondays to Fridays. Delivery options available on the weekend are specified at the checkout page.
- Standard – Free, order by 6pm for same day dispatch.
- Express – €7.50, order by 6pm for same day dispatch.
For the rest of the world, Superdry offers Standard Delivery, for more information you can check their full list of delivery times and costs.
Express delivery may not be available in certain postcodes in remote areas and all delivery are estimates.
How do I return an item to Superdry UK?
- Superdry offer free returns from the UK, if you are returning from outside the UK the cost of return is your responsibility.
- You have 28 days to return your order from the date of the delivery. If you have lost your Returns Form, you can download a new one. USA & Canada returns, Australia returns. Make sure to follow the instructions on your return form.
- Your returns will be processed between 7 to days once they received it at their warehouse. You will then receive a confirmation email once your return has been processed with a new tracking number for exchanged goods or a refund receipt.
- You can return items purchased from superdry.com that are delivered to mainland UK to any Superdry store in the UK within 28 days of delivery. Items cannot be returned to a Superdry concession.
- All returns must be accompanied by an invoice and refunds will only be processed to the original payment card.
- If your order was paid using PayPal, the store will arrange for your refund to be processed back to the PayPal account.
For more information, you can read their full Returns Policy on their website.
Superdry Official Website
Superdry Official Facebook Page
Superdry Official Twitter Account
Superdry Official Instagram
Superdry Official Blog
Superdry on Google+
Superdry on Pinterest
Superdry on Wikipedia
Personal Shopping by Superdry
The Superdry Premium Lounge is based at Superdry's Flagship Store in the heart of London’s Regent Street. Situated on the lower ground floor, customers can enjoy a bespoke shopping experience inside the store’s original art deco space.
Home to this season’s latest collections, exclusive collaborations and classic tailoring, the Superdry Premium Lounge is one of London’s best-kept secrets. From four floors of Superdry products, their team of experienced stylists will help you find your unique Superdry Style during a relaxed, complimentary personal shopping and styling appointment.