Swifty Electric Mountain Bike with Semi-Integrated Battery
Climate change and global warming are serious issues and we all need to play our part. E-bikes emit lower pollution per kilometre than motorcycles and cars. You can help by using an E-bike instead of a petrol or diesel car. They use energy with an average rate of 100 to 150 watts compared to 15,000 or so for a car. As a result, this can help to improve air quality.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.