Tanqueray Flor De Sevilla Gin 70cl | Made with Bittersweet Seville Oranges
Tanqueray Flor De Sevilla Gin 70 cl
4.8 out of 5 stars
Amazon Deal Price: £20.00 + FREE DELIVERY
You Save: £5.00 (20%)
Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla is made with bittersweet Seville oranges to deliver a fruity and zesty taste, balanced with the four classic London Dry botanicals
It is inspired by an original recipe created by Charles Tanqueray in the 1860s, using Seville oranges to create a distinctly enjoyable yet complex gin
Flor de Sevilla is better served in a copa glass with premium tonic water, plenty of ice and with a wedge of orange to evoke the taste of the sun-soaked Mediterranean
Enjoy the delicious aroma of citrus fruits and orange zest, with tasting notes of juniper, orange, vanilla and spices
Give the gift of summer with Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla; Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla is the ideal gift, ready to evoke heady Spanish summer nights
Charles Tanqueray was an innovator and pioneer in pursuit of the world's finer gin; his travels to the sun-soaked groves of Spain in the 1860s inspired the creation of a distinct gin liqueur using Seville oranges; this very recipe inspired Tanqueray Flor de Sevilla and its distinct bittersweet taste
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.