Tanqueray London Dry Gin 1 Litre - SAVE £6 + FREE DELIVERY
Tanqueray London Dry Gin 1 Litre
4.8 out of 5 stars 735 ratings
Amazon Deal Price: £20.00 + Free Delivery
You Save: £6.00 (23%)
- Tanqueray London Dry is distilled four times for absolute smoothness and to allow the flavours of the four classic gin botanicals to shine through
- Tanqueray London Dry is still made today with the same combination of botanicals discovered by Charles Tanqueray in 1830, with an ideal balance of refreshing juniper, peppery coriander, aromatic angelica and sweet liquorice
- It is better enjoyed in a copa glass mixed with premium tonic water, plenty of ice and a squeeze of lime for a classic Tanqueray gin and tonic
- The ideal balance of four botanicals gives a delightfully refreshing taste especially when combined with tonic and zesty lime
- Tanqueray London Dry has an iconic bottle shape inspired by a three-part cocktail shaker made famous during Prohibition in the Roaring 1920s, making it the ideal gift for gin aficionados
- Tanqueray London Dry Gin was created by brand founder Charles Tanqueray in 1830; the pineapple fruit was the utmost symbol of hospitality in 1830s England and features in the Tanqueray family crest which adorns every bottle from the Tanqueray Distilling Company
Save on delivery with Amazon Prime. You can get a 30-day free trial here.
Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.