What is The Jewel Hut?
The Jewel Hut is a dedicated online jewellery retailer, offering fashion fans a wide range of only the best in branded jewellery at competitive prices. The online shop was launched in 2006 and has since then gwon to become one of the UK’s leading online jewellery retailers, providing customers with a massive choice of bestselling, world-famous brands and exciting collections from emerging designers. The company offers over 65 popular and great brands at even greater prices combined with an experienced customer services team on hand to help their customers’ every need.
The online retailer’s roots can be traced back to T.H. Baker, which was founded by Thomas Henry Baker in 1888. The company is a retailer of prestigious watches and quality jewellery with more than a century’s experience in the industry. The Jewel Hut’s mission are the following:
- To offer the best jewellery at great prices.
- To bring high street quality of service to the Internet.
- To act in an official capacity as an authorised dealer of all brands sold online.
- To ensure shopping at The Jewel Hut is simple and secure.
- To deliver your purchase quickly and efficiently.
- To provide a no-fuss after sales service.
What does The Jewel Hut sell?
The Jewel Hut is an official stockist of all the brands featured on the website, including Links of London, Thomas Sabo, Swarovski and the bestselling Pandora phenomenon and other signature brands including Links of London, Thomas Sabo and Swarovski. Our status as an authorised UK dealer means that all products available online are 100% authentic and come with branded guarantees.
Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
- Thomas Sabo
- Fine Jewellery
- Wedding & Engagement
How do I contact The Jewel Hut?
- You can find answers to common questions and enquiries on their FAQs page.
- Alternatively, if you have a question about an order, have some feedback on their products and services or you just want to get in touch, you can use their Online Contact Form.
- You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also sign up to their Mailing List to get the latest news and updates on their products and services.
- You can call them on +44 (0)1562 312 225.
- Monday to Saturday: 8:30am-5pm
- Sunday and Bank Holiday: 10am-4pm
Their Head Office address is:
The Jewel Hut
West Midlands Merchants
What are the delivery options for The Jewel Hut?
See table below for delivery times and costs.
- They deliver to addresses in the United Kingdom, including the Channel Islands and BFPOs, and a range of countries worldwide.
- Orders placed before 4pm are usually dispatched on the same day. Special Delivery items are guaranteed by Royal Mail to arrive at their destination by 1pm on the next working day.
- They also offer a Saturday Guaranteed delivery on all UK orders.
- Orders made after 4pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until Monday. All delivery timeframes exclude Bank Holidays.
- At extremely busy periods or during times of disruption, some parcels may be subject to delays.
- They will notify you by e-mail when your order has been despatched. You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your account and viewing the “My Orders” section.
For more information, check out their full Delivery Information page.
How do I return an item to The Jewel Hut?
The company offers a 30 day returns policy. You can return any purchase you are not happy with within 30 days of the date you receive it as long as the items are on its original condition and packaging and they will issue an exchange or a full refund for the price you paid for the item. Unless faulty, they cannot accept the return of jewellery that has been worn, personalised or adjusted; this includes rings that have been personalised using The Jewel Hut's engraving service. They also cannot accept the return of earrings for pierced ears under any circumstances unless faulty. If items are returned after the 30 day period, they have the right to refuse a refund but may be willing to offer an exchange, subject to it being in pristine condition.
To enable them to process your return more efficiently, download and print a return form to explain whether you want an exchange or a refund. Make sure to include your order number on the form so that they can track your order on their system. Returns should be sent via an insured and traceable method, such as Royal Mail Recorded or Special Delivery. Allow up to 5 working days after receipt for all refunds and exchanges to be processed.
The Jewel Hut,
West Midlands Merchants,
Promotions and Competitions
The Jewel Hut often runs promotions and competitions where you’ll find fantastic giveaways and magnificent prizes. You can receive a Free £10 Gift Card when you spend £100 or more on their website or you can even choose between a Free Jewellery Set or a £10 Gift Card when you spend £115 or more. You can also receive a Free pair of Daisy London Chakra Studs worth £35 when you spend £60 or more in a single transaction across the Daisy London Collection.
Get Party Season Ready This Christmas