Cheap Return Flights to Mexico, £269 Return
Up to 40% off Selected Last Minute Holidays at Thomson
Cheap Return Flights to Greece
Up to 40% off Last Minute Holidays at Thomson
Thomson last minute deals
Ibiza: 11-Night Holiday
Cheap return flight
Cheap Flights to Mexico £269 Return (June 2017)
Last Minute Dominican Republic Return Flights £297
Bargain direct flights to Orlando from £269 return
Cheap Cuba Flights Return £299
Thomson Black Friday Deals 2016
TUI (formerly Thomson Holidays) sale information, discount code and recent bargains. Posted and verified by our community of bargain hunters.Read more
|🥇 Best Saving:||£400 off|
|⚡ Total Offers:||13|
|🕰️ Last Updated:|
Latest Deals is for bargain hunters - we share genuine deals, vouchers, freebies and competitions.
Chief Bargain Hunter
What is Thomson Holidays?
TUI UK, formerly known as Thomson holidays is a UK-based travel operator and subsidiary of TUI Group. It was founded by Ray Thomson in 1965 and was originally named Thomson Tour Operations until it was renamed in 1997 as part of the Thomson travel Group. The company acquired Lunn Poly in 1972, which is a small chain of agents which Thomas grew to become the largest chain of travel agents in the country. The name Lunn Poly was kept until 2004, when the owners rebranded the highstreet outlets as Thomson Holidays to create a "powerbrand". The founder also acquired of four tour operators, Skytours, Riviera, Luxitours, Gaytours and the airline Britannia Airways.
Thomson Holidays soon hit the TV headlines with 3 and 4 night holidays in Majorca for only £19. Its similar keenly priced products in the Canaries and Tunisia soon created spectacular growth in the winter sun market. Other new products followed in rapid succession, Cruising with SS Ithaca; Lakes, Mountains and Fjords; Villas and Apartments and Wintersports, City Breaks. The combined success of the re-branding, new products, real-time reservations, strong quality assurance and keen prices enabled Thomson Holidays to dominate the UK package holiday market for 25 years.
Today, TUI is one of the world’s leading tourism business. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,800 travel agencies and leading online portals, six airlines more than 130 aircraft, over 300 hotels with 210,000 beds, 13 cruise liners and countless incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. This integrated offering enables them to provide our 30 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions.
Discover the world without hurting your bank account with the hottest and the best TUI sales, offers, discounts, voucher codes and promo codes here at Latest Deals! Our massive community of bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find the best possible deals out there to share to our members!
Watch their amazing cast in action as they show you how they ‘cross the ‘T’s, dot the ‘I’s, and put ‘U’ in the middle’.
What does Thomson Holidays sell?
When it comes to arranging your holiday, you can click on their website, pop into one of their holiday shops, launch their app or call their contact centre. All of their hotels are handpicked. They also offer hotels where they have designed the full experience. Their holiday portfolio ticks off everything from beach holidays and city breaks through to lakes and mountains getaways. They also offer tours that let you experience exotic places like Costa Rica, India, and Vietnam in a brand new way, and multi-centre trips with over 5,000 combinations to choose from. Plus, their flexible flight options, taxi transfers and flights from your local airport mean you can design your perfect holiday, just as you want it.
Their cruiseline, Marella Cruises, sails to over 120 destinations. You can also choose a cruise experience to suit you – from small, cosy ships that feel like home, to newer ships where there’s as much to do onboard as there is in port. Their state-of-the-art 787 Dreamliners have transformed long haul holidays – far-flung doesn’t feel quite so far with roomy seats and no stopovers. And with their highly-trained cabin crew delivering top service, you can be sure of a great start to your holiday no matter which of their 24 regional airports you fly from.
Their online services include the following:
- Lakes & Mountains
- Multi Centres
How do I contact Thomson Holidays?
- If you have a query, take a look at our Ask a Question section.
- If you have a query before you travel, get in touch using their Online Contact Form. Make sure to include your booking reference number, if you have any as this will help speed up the process.
- 24/7 Holiday line: +4433 33 365 147 or email them at email@example.com
- Holidays and Flights: 0203 451 2688
- Cruises new bookings: 0203 451 2682 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surprise at Sea: 0203 451 2963
- Holidays for groups of 10 or more passengers: 0203 451 2684
- Special assistance: 0203 451 2585
- Weddings and renewal of vows: 0203 451 2716 or email them at email@example.com
- Complaints: 0203 451 2699
- Monday to Friday: 9am-7pm
- Saturday: 9am-6pm
- Sunday: 10am-5pm
What are the delivery options for Thomson Holidays?
You can access or retrieve your travel information and/or booking data by logging in to your account on their website. When you make a booking with them, an account will be created for you. You will receive an email after you make your booking asking you to activate your account. If you make a booking with TUI after you have registered for an account you will be able to view that booking in your account as long as you use the same email address you registered with when you make your booking. You are responsible for keeping your password safe and secure and for all activities that take place on your account.
For more information read their full Terms and Conditions.
How do I return an item to Thomson Holidays?
- If you don’t follow the instructions they give you, they may not be able to refund you any additional costs you’re charged as a result.
- You can cancel any time up until a minute to midnight, the day before you arrive at the airport, free of charge. So, if you fly on the 2nd, you'd need to cancel by 23:59 on the 1st. If you cancel in time, you will be refunded what you’ve paid for the hotel and parking. If you don’t cancel in time you will not be refunded any amounts paid for the hotel and parking and they will retain this as a cancellation charge.
- If for any reason they can't give you your reserved cabin, they will move you to a suitable alternative and refund your booking fee onboard. You can cancel your cruise if the cabin you wanted isn’t available but you’ll need to pay the normal cancellation charges.
- If a delay is longer than 5 hours, you can cancel your flight and they will refund the flight part of your holiday. They will only refund the whole cost of your holiday if they change or cancel your holiday.
- If they do have to change your seat, they will try to keep it as close to what you booked as possible. A refund will only be offered if they can’t seat you in a similar position to your original request.
For more information read their full Terms and Conditions.
Discover with TUI
Be inspired by the best travel experiences from around the world.