Whitley Neill Brazilian Lime Gin, 70 Cl
Bright green and sun kissed: Limes from Brazil are the juiciest out there. They add a zesty kick to this smooth Gin.
All eight generations of the Whitley Neill family tree shared a taste for discovery, and Johnny is no different. Here he is bringing back fond memories of his intrepid travels across South America in the '90s, sipping on sparkling lime-infused drinks and enjoying delicious food accompanied by juicy wedges of sunshine-filled Brazilian Limes. This Gin is perfect for a classic twist on Brazil’s national drink the Caipirinha or a zesty Gimlet.
Nose – Zesty freshly peeled South American limes balanced by a herbaceous punch of freshly picked piney juniper.
Palate – Refreshing and bold lime oils fill the palate complimented by subtle hints of cassia bark and lush yet grassy angelica root.
Finish – Robust notes of sun kissed lime peel and lime sorbet finished off with earthy sweet undertones of liquorice root.
- Need Amazon Prime? You can get a 30-day free trial here.
- Have you got the free Amazon App yet? Live delivery updates!
- Tip: Use an Amazon Wish List to Save Deals for Later
- You can also get free click and collect with no minimum spend.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Audible.
- Get a 1-month free trial of Amazon Prime Video
- Find bargains with our Amazon Discount Finder tool.
- Just under £20? Find something cheap for free delivery.