What is Wiggle Bike Shop?
Wiggle is an online shop of cycle, run, swim as well as outdoor equipment and apparel. The company was based in Portsmouth, England. It started out as a small independent bike shop called Butler Cycles trading since the 1920s. It was bought by Mitch Dull in 1995 and rebranded it as Wiggle in May of 1999 with the help of his business partner Harvey Jones.
Jones is an internet enthusiast and saw the potential of trading online. In order to kick off their online shop Wiggle.co.uk, they began selling some of their in-stores stock on the internet as well as selling almost everything they can sell including condoms and solar eclipse viewing glasses. In 2002, they took their company to the next level and transformed it into a sports retailer.
Today, you can find offers a wide range of products from their own brand and from popular international brands. You can also find great deals on their offerings such as free delivery and sales where you can save up to 50% off on select items. In addition, just like Halfords, they also offer Cycle Services like Wiggle Cycle Insurance, Wiggle Legal and Wiggle Cycle to Work.
Here at LatestDeals.co.uk, our members can enjoy further discounts from our selection of Wiggle.co.uk voucher codes, coupon codes, sales and discounts shared exclusively each month by our community of bargain hunters.
Wiggle High5 Pro Cycling in Majorca - Cycling Motivation
Follow the Wiggle High5 Pro Team, as they train in Majorca.
What does Wiggle Bike Shop sell?
Wiggle.co.uk offers a superb range of cycle, run and swim products. Shop now for free delivery! Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
The website also features their award winning events across the country as well as cycle services and buying guides.
How do I contact Wiggle Bike Shop?
What are the delivery options for Wiggle Bike Shop?
- Standard Delivery: FREE for baskets with a value of £9 or higher. A £1.99 delivery charge is applied to baskets below £9 total value. Within 4 working days.
- Priority 1st Class Delivery: £2.99, within 2 working days.
- Collect+: FREE for baskets with a value of £9 or higher. A £1.99 delivery charge is applied to baskets below £9 total value. Within 3 working days.
- UK Bulk: Free, built and despatched in 5-9 working days.
- Doodle: FREE for baskets with a value of £9 or higher. A £1.99 delivery charge is applied to baskets below £9 total value. Within 4 working days.
Deliveries cannot be made to PO Box addresses. Wiggle strongly advises against deliveries to be made to hotels or third party couriers. Any orders made, to be sent to a hotel or a third party courier, are entirely at the risk of the client.
For more information, read their full Deliveries page.
How do I return an item to Wiggle Bike Shop?
Unwanted Item Returns
- Wiggle customers have 365 days from date of delivery to return their orders if unwanted. Below are the steps you need to follow:
- Log in to Your Account and view My Orders.
- Find the order that includes the item you want to return and click the “Return Item” button or select Make a return and find your order.
- Select your reason for return and type of return from the drop down menus. Don’t forget to add any useful notes in the text box provided.
- Click the “Return Item” button and follow the instructions on screen to print your returns slip.
- Place your printed returns slip inside the box before packaging it up ready to send back to Wiggle.
There are 6 ways your unwanted item(s) can be sent back to Wiggle:
- Collect+: Collect+ is a free of charge service available to UK customers. There are more than 6000 drop off points across the UK that are open from early in the morning to late at night, 7 days a week to make your return as convenient as possible. If your parcel weighs less than 10kg and has dimensions no greater than 50cm x 50cm x 60cm you will be able to benefit from this service.
- Doodle: Wiggle has partnered with Doddle to provide free returns on purchases that aren't quite right. You can return any item using this easy service.
- Royal Mail: Free returns service available to UK customers, for parcels under 20kg in weight and dimensions no greater than 61cm (L) x 46cm (W) x 46cm (D).
- Asda ToYou: You can return your order for free at over 600 Asda stores.
- Collection from your Address: A collection service for larger items.
- Direct to Wiggle: If you would prefer to return your products direct to Wiggle you can do so using the following address:
Returns, Wiggle Ltd
Citadel Logistics Centre
Black Country New Road
For more information, read their full Returns Policy page.
Wiggle Training Guides
How should you use a foam roller to help with cycling performance? They asked Wiggle High5 Pro Cycling's Jolien d'Hoore and Claudia Lichtenberg.