What is Yankee Candle?
Yankee Candle is an American company manufacturing and selling scented candles, accessories and dinnerware. Their products are available in numerous of gift shops across the country through catalogues and in their online shop, and in about 50 countries across the globe.
The company started out in 1969 when its founder Mike Kitteredge melted some crayons to make his mum a candle for Christmas and as convinced by a neighbour to sell her one after seeing the gift he made. Today, the Yankee Candle operates around 560 small-box format stores in the US, District of Colombia, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Their product range include a wide array of candles or various scents and sizes, scented wax tarts, candle accessories, votive candles (samplers), votive candle holders, tart warmers, jar toppers (for use with the Housewarmer line of candles), reed diffusers, Electric Home Fragrance units (scented wall plug-ins), car scents, room sprays, Good Air products, and more.
See what’s on sale for up to 50% off on candles, accessories and flameless fragrances on www.yankee.co.uk.
Get the hottest deals, the latest vouchers and discounts on Yankee Candle here at www.latestdeals.co.uk shared by our community of bargain hunters!
What does Yankee Candle sell?
On www.yankee.co.uk you can shop for your favourite candles either by fragrance or colour. Their online categories include the following:
- What’s New: Be among the first to discover their latest fragrances and accessories.
- Candles: Choose a shape, size and fragrance of scented candle that suits your décor and fragrance tastes.
- Flameless Fragrance: Fragrance your home without the flame in your favourite Yankee Candle scent, choose from Reed Diffusers to Scenterpiece Warmers.
- Candle Accessories: Their accessories not only enhance your décor, their candle tools can help you create the perfect burn - explore the complete collection.
- Gift Ideas: Whether you’re looking for her, for him or even yourself – Yankee Candle have a fragrance, gift set and accessory to suit every budget and gifting occasion.
- Special Offers: Get 25% off on their featured Fragrance of the Month, limited offers on select products and up to 50% off on chance candles, accessories and flameless.
How do I contact Yankee Candle?
- For general enquiries, read their full FAQs page.
- To place an order online you may call them for free on 0808 196 9524.
- You can also ask them about your order through their Online Form.
If you can’t find the answers you are looking for, you can get in touch with their Customer Service through the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0117 316 1260 (UK) or +44 117 316 1260 (International)
- Monday – Friday 8am – 8pm
- Saturday – Sunday 9am – 5pm
- Excluding public holidays
If you prefer in writing, their address is:
PO Box 73207
For more information, read their full Contact page.
What are the delivery options for Yankee Candle?
- Standard Delivery: £3.95 - FREE over £20, 3 - 5 working days
- Express Delivery: £5.95, Next working day (Order before 2 pm)
- Standard: £3.95, 3 - 5 working days
- Standard: £3.95, 3 - 5 working days
- £3.95, 2 - 4 working days
- £9.99, 3 - 5 working days
- £12.00, 3 - 5 working days
- £15.00, 4 - 5 working days
- £36.00, 4 - 5 working days
You can track your order through their Standard Delivery Tracker.
For Express delivery and orders from Europe, you can track your order through their Express/Euro Tracker.
For more information, read their full Delivery page.
How do I return an item to Yankee Candle?
- You may return your items for an exchange or a full refund within 90 days of purchase unless faulty.
- If you don’t have your receipt, order confirmation or delivery note Yankee Candle can only offer you an online gift voucher to the value of the current selling price.
- If you have your Yankee Candle receipt or delivery note we'll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase.
- It's important that any returned item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition.
- Return products with proof of purchase, to the retailer from which you purchased them.
For products purchased online at yankeecandle.co.uk contact them at:
- By Phone: +44 117 316 1260
- By Email: email@example.com
For further details, read their full Returns Policy page.