YO1 Hotel Monticello, New York
A serene stay at a state-of-the-art wellness escape in upstate New York, with daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
Clean eating gets a luxurious upgrade at this sprawling wellness escape, complete with a juice bar, a tea café and a cooking program. The menus here were dreamed up by Chef Gaurav Navin and highlight sustainably grown, locally sourced ingredients.
Your wellness counselor will customize and personalize your YO1 wellness pathway, following an initial consultation that includes a pulse assessment. You'll be able to set dietary and nutrition-related goals for your time at YO1, with weight-management, pain-management, lifestyle-management and stress-relief programs available.
Saunas, steam rooms, mud-therapy area, eight yoga rooms – including the Grand Yoga Hall – make up the facilities in the 68,000 square feet of wellness areas, where you can enjoy everything from ayurvedic therapies to auricular acupuncture, to kriyas (yogic cleansing techniques) and pranayama (breathwork), massages, hydrotherapy, meditation and more.
- 36 multi-use therapy rooms
- Acupuncture rooms
- 200-seat indoor theater
- Speaking events with leading practitioners and nutritionists
- Six mud-therapy rooms
- 20-plus men’s hydrotherapy rooms
- 20-plus women’s hydrotherapy rooms
- Saunas and steam rooms
- Eight yoga rooms, including the Grand Yoga Hall, three smaller rooms and four private rooms
- 5,000-square-foot indoor pool area with reflexology walkways and hot tub
- Tea café
- Wellness museum
- Museum store
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Outdoor amphitheater
- Juice bar
- Showcase kitchen hosting cooking classes
- Nature trails
- Business center
- Complimentary parking
- Laundry (fees apply)
- Hypoallergenic bedding
- Rain showers
How to get there
The closest international airport to the property is John F. Kennedy International Airport. From there, it's a two-hour drive up I-87 and NY-17 to the hotel.
We have 793 Secret Escapes deals on Latest Deals.