Green Snake Print Boyfriend Shirt (Sizes: 14 to 30)
Grey Leopard Print Legging Pyjama Set (Very Big Sizes Only)
LIMITED COLLECTION Burgundy Ribbed Milkmaid Tiered Tunic Dress
LIMITED COLLECTION Black Cold Shoulder Frill Scuba Top
LIMITED COLLECTION Black Metallic Cold Shoulder Frill Scuba Top
Black Crepe Utility Longline Duster Jacket Size 16
LIMITED COLLECTION Plum Ribbed Flare Sleeve Top
YOURS LONDON Teal Blue Slinky Co-Ord Wrap Top
Red Drawstring Tie Hoodie
Wine Red Ditsy Floral Print Gypsy Top
Black Quilted Vegan Leather Biker Jacket
Black Ditsy Floral Print Gypsy Top
CHEAP! Black Collared Button Coat
Pink Padded Puffer Jacket with Faux Fur
LIMITED COLLECTION Pink Poplin Drop Shoulder Angel Sleeve Top 80% Off
Pink Oversized Balloon Sleeve Knitted Cardigan
Blue Varsity Stripes Knitted Cardigan
LIMITED COLLECTION Black & White Tie Dye Oversized T-Shirt
Black Pleat Back Knitted Top
Burgundy Zip Sleeve Knitted Jumper
White Floral Cowl Neck Mesh Dress
Black Layered Lace Dress
Black Edge to Edge Cardigan
Black & Silver Metallic Waterfall Cardigan
Black Belted Coat
Black Full Support Non-Wired Bra (50%off)
Light Grey Backpack
Black Jersey Tape Leggings
Seamless Non-Padded Bra
Black Kimono Sleeve Smock Top
Mustard Yellow Panelled Puffer Coat
Grey Marl Shoulder Knitted Jumper
Teal Belted Coat
Black Short Puffer Coat
What is Yours Clothing?
Yours Clothing is UK’s best loved trendy plus-size brand founded 20 years ago by Andrew Killingsworth. The founder began by buying and selling ladies clothing on a market stall in East Anglia, and in one parcel he was able to purchase a collection of plus-size womenswear. His stocks sold out and he quickly recognized the demand for affordable fashion in plus sizes. Today, the company is a global business and the founder is still very much involved in the business by regularly visiting in-stores, meeting and talking with customers as well as constantly getting feedback on what they can do to improve their products and services.
The company currently operates numerous websites in different various languages and shipping to more than 90 countries. They also have more than 125 stores all over the country, 12 in the Middle East and they’re still growing quickly. Their head office in Peterborough houses a 90,000ft by 9,000 square metres warehouse, a photography studio, customer service department and all other head office divisions fully operating under one roof. They have also recently received awards such as Best Swimwear Range and Best High Street Retailer at the 2016 British Plus Size Awards.
Here at Latest Deals you will find the best and the hottest Yours Clothing sales, offers, deals, discounts, offers, voucher codes and promo codes every month! Our massive community of bargain hunters are always on the lookout to find the best possible deals around to post and share to our members!
Plus, read our Official Guide to Cheap Clothes including a list of the best retailers for discounts, how to find cheap designer clothes, secret sale groups and even how to get it all for free.
Yours Clothing SS17 Edit
What does Yours Clothing sell?
Yours Clothing believe all women should look fabulous, regardless of their dress size. With specialist cutting for fuller figures and available in sizes 16 - 36, anyone can rock the latest trends and look simply divine. Fashion doesn't end at a size 14, and they are the proof!
They have an in-house team that fit their garments on plus size women, so that they can ensure that you receive the highest quality products that fit and flatter women’s curves. They are uncompromising on quality. From the fabrics they select, the trims, and accessories added, no short cuts are accepted. Every garment sold has a money back guarantee if their customers are not fully satisfied with their purchase. They also work hard to ensure we have all the latest season’s trends in their collections, from outerwear, dresses, tops, bottoms, footwear, lingerie nightwear and accessories.
Their online catalogue includes the following categories:
In addition, they also hold competitions that invite their customers to be a part of their campaigns as the love to encourage more diversity within the fashion industry. Most recently they held the hugely successful Be The Blogger and Face of Yours competitions - keep an eye on their social media channels for the latest opportunities!
How do I contact Yours Clothing?
- You can find answers to general questions and enquiries on their FAQ’S page.
- Alternatively you can send them a message using their Online Contact Form.
- You can also speak with one of their customer service team via their online Live Chat between the hours of 8am-12midnight.
- You can call them on 08448 204 204.
- Monday to Friday – 8am-4pm
- Saturday: 9am-4pm
- Sunday: 10am-4pm
What are the delivery options for Yours Clothing?
- Cost: £3.99 or Free for orders over £50
- Delivery Time: 3-5 Working days. Highlands, Islands & Northern Ireland will be delivered in 3-6 working days. BFPO will be delivered in 4-8 working days. Hermes Couriers can deliver between 8am-10pm. Allow an extra 2 working days during Bank Holidays for delivery to any destination.
- Cost: £6.99
- Delivery Time: Place your order before 8pm Monday to Friday or till 1pm Sunday for next day delivery. Allow an extra day during Bank Holidays for delivery. Highlands, Islands & Northern Ireland will be delivered in 2 working days. Next day delivery is not available for BFPO orders.
- Cost: £8.99
- Delivery Time: Place your order before 12 midnight, 7 days a week for next day evening delivery between 6pm and 10pm. Next Day Evening Delivery is not available for Highlands, Islands & Northern Ireland or BFPO orders.
- Cost: £7.99
- Delivery Time: Choose your delivery day over the next 7 days (Monday-Saturday). Orders placed after 8pm will be processed on the next working day.
- Cost: Free on orders over £30; £1 for orders under £30.
- Delivery Time: The deliveries take 2-4 days and they will email you when your order is ready to collect.. Choose Click & Collect from the delivery options and pick your store from the drop down menu. Use their Store Locator to see all their stores. Make sure to bring your email confirmation with you.
- Cost: £1.99
- Delivery Time: The order will arrive in your chosen store the next working day if ordered before 6pm. they will email you when your order is ready to collect. You can then collect your order from your local store – just remember to bring your confirmation email with you.
How do I return an item to Yours Clothing?
If you wish to return a parcel please ensure the items are in a resalable condition and unworn with the tags attached, otherwise they cannot guarantee they will be accepted. They will process your return on the same day they receive your item, once it has been processed they will send you confirmation. Allow up to 5 working days for your bank to process your refund.
Unit B, Finmere Park,
Southgate Way, Orton Southgate,
If you live near a Yours Clothing store you may return the items to a store for an exchange, gift vouchers or a refund to the original method of payment. If the order was paid for using PayPal, Klarna or Amazon payments then only an exchange of gift voucher can be provided in store. Ensure that the item is returned in the original packaging with the completed returns form. Make sure to bring your delivery note with you as proof of purchase.
For more information, read their full Returns Policy page.
Stuck for ideas of what to buy someone? Then a Yours Clothing gift voucher is the perfect gift solution! Choose one of their Gift Cards that can be used in-store, online or over the phone, and if you have left it to the last minute then select their E-voucher which can be used online and directly emailed to the recipient. Shopping for a gift has never been so easy!
Yours Clothing Blogger #dreamteam