6 FREE Issues of the Week Junior + Passport to a Summer of Fun
Try 6 FREE issues of The Week Junior - and get children excited about reading this summer
The Week Junior was created to get kids to love reading, a skill that fires your child’s imagination, increases their vocabulary, and boosts their wellbeing. It’s a superpower that will help your child in the real world, for the rest of their life.
As a celebration of our Summer of Reading challenge, you can try 6 weeks of The Week Junior for FREE. What's more, you'll also receive our brand new digital download Passport to a Summer of Fun - packed with extra content to help kids get stuck into the challenge. That's a bundle worth £17.94 absolutely FREE with home delivery included!
Encourage a love of reading that will last a lifetime with The Week Junior
- From news to nature, science to geography, and sport to books, every issue explores an extraordinary array of topics from around the globe
- It's packed with safe, inspiring and balanced content to feed curious minds and encourage critical thinking
- Your first 6 issues are FREE, saving £17.94 on the shop price - and includes a free digital download
- You can cancel at anytime and we'll refund any unmailed issues. If you stay, your subscription will continue at £27.99 every 13 issues - saving 27% on the shop price every week
- Plastic-free home delivery is included!
Passport to a Summer of Fun - your FREE digital download
For a limited time, we're offering this special download packed with extra content, to really help your children to get stuck into the reading challenge this summer. It's packed with ideas and activities designed to inspire their reading journey and help them to make the most it. We hope you enjoy it!