Cash Rewards - An Android App to Collect Points and Redeem for Amazon vouchers
Cash Rewards on Android is an app that you get to acquire coins without the hassle of downloading apps/games for extra coins although that is possible but not necessary (or even the annoying surveys which are nowhere to be found on this app).
Here's how it works:
1. You'll need to log in to a Facebook account (if you don't have one or don't want to use your current then you can make a new one for it).
2. Acquire the daily 5 coins by clicking on Check In.
3. Now, you'll have the option to click on 5 ads (via Events > Fast Bonus) which will each take about a minute and within that time open the ad for 15 seconds, then, return back to the app and it'll show the notification that it registered.
4. On Lucky Wheel click the option Watch Ads and at that moment the app will require you to "watch" (you don't have to, just remember to click on the X to close it) five ads per round (there are five in total) and once it's done you'll automatically get the coins.
5. This is the last one. The Lucky Wheel will give a normal amount of coins without bonus activated and said coins can be from 0-200 which for some users can seem rigged (if it always pops up 0 coins) but it's also considered random luck.
That's about it. Don't use the other game options as they're more geared towards losing coins than gaining.
Cash Rewards was previously known as Free Steam Gift Cards and Cashpoint, but this is the newer version of the app updated.
This is by no means an easy way to get quick Amazon vouchers but for someone that has some spare time (10-15mins) each day this'll be no prob, or by browsing the web on PC and clicking the windows on the app (this way it'll go by very quickly).
If this post goes to a Google Form please note you may be giving your data to third-parties. Anyone can create a Google Form and we are unable to verify whether Google Forms published on LatestDeals.co.uk are created by and managed by the brands they are purported to be from. We do not recommend sharing your personal data with Google Forms and you do so at your own risk.