Deus Ex GO Temp Free Was £5.99 ( also from apple store ) free
Challenge all-new turn-based logic puzzles and solve a futuristic mystery in Deus Ex GO, the next tactical board game from the makers of the award-winning HITMAN GO and LARA CROFT GO.
Puzzles in Deus Ex GO challenge you to utilize a mixture of stealth, espionage and raw intelligence as you guide secret agent Adam Jensen across a visually stunning storyline. Sneak, hack and fight your way past enemies, and augment Adam with futuristic upgrades to solve the GO series’ most intricate puzzles yet!
DEUS EX GO FEATURES:
STRATEGY BASED LOGIC PUZZLES
- Turn based logic puzzles challenge you to outsmart guards, turrets, drones and other fierce enemies
- Challenge over 50 unique puzzles in a mysterious new storyline
- New time-limited puzzles!
- Challenge them all and prove your puzzle solving skills
MYSTERY & ADVENTURE
- Adventure through an intricate and mysterious storyline set in a beautiful vision of the future
HACK, AUGMENT & CONTROL
- Augmented puzzles – Overcome puzzles and obstacles using Adam’s iconic augmentations
- Intelligence isn’t always enough! Turn invisible, hack enemy turrets and even change the layout of the map itself
- Create your own puzzles in an elegant, intuitive Puzzle Maker
- Share your levels to challenge the community
INFINITE BRAIN TEASERS
- New brain teasers and puzzles are always available in Infinite Mode
- Puzzles are curated by your play data so each challenge is personalized
Following Hitman GO & Lara Croft GO, Square Enix Montréal brings yet another beloved franchise to mobile with this unique take on this near future dystopian world.
Adventure awaits in all-new GO series puzzles! Can you unravel the mystery?
If this post goes to a Google Form please note you may be giving your data to third-parties. Anyone can create a Google Form and we are unable to verify whether Google Forms published on LatestDeals.co.uk are created by and managed by the brands they are purported to be from. We do not recommend sharing your personal data with Google Forms and you do so at your own risk.