Free Banjo Robinsons' Personalised Pen Pal Experience
We’re looking for Mumsnetters with at least one child aged 5 to 8 to test Banjo Robinsons’ personalised pen pal experience with their children.
Over the course of the product test, testers and their children will receive:
- Banjo Robinson’s map of the world (with initial letter)
- 2 personalised letters
- 2 personalised sticker sheets
- 2 sketch pages (for colouring in)
- 2 reply pages
- 2 reply envelopes
- 1 recipe card
- 1 city map
Here’s what Banjo Robinson has to say: “Banjo Robinson is a magical, globetrotting CAT who sends proper, paper post (and creative activities!) to children aged 5 to 8, twice a month, from exciting destinations around the world! Children can write back to Banjo and leave their replies under the sofa for overnight collection by 'Cat Mail’. Our website allows parents to add a paragraph to the end of the next letter their child receives (PS message), so that Banjo can answer their questions, reference their recent achievements, or simply send love and encouragement.
Each delivery includes a personalised letter from Banjo (now written by children’s author, Anna Kemp!), reply stationery, a colouring-in activity, personalised stickers, country facts, and a recipe from each country. Children also receive a big, beautiful map of the world poster with their first letter - they can add country stickers to this as they follow along with Banjo’s world tour!"
***Developed by teachers, parents and children’s authors. A tool for reading, writing, geography, history, culture, languages, encouraging empathy, creative activities, and quality time with parent and child, away from screens.***
Selected testers will be asked to complete the following simple tasks:
- Add a personalised PS message that is unique to your child when submitting your form online.
- Take any replies from your child out from under the sofa after they have gone to bed (just like the tooth fairy would!).
- Send a second personalised PS message for the second letter your child will receive.