Gallery Pro: Photo Manager & Editor Was £1.99
Gallery Pro is a smart photo gallery that organizes your photos and videos in moments, allowing you to relive and share the best moments of life.Password-protect your photos and videos, organize them, display them slideshow style, share photos via social networks.It is smart gallery.
Organize photos and videos with this gallery pro
You can easily manage your files with features like copy, move, rename and affix with a very nice user experience and a beautiful design. There is also a lightweight gallery photo editor able to crop and rotate images.
Manage your albums , you can add , modify and delete your albums in gallery.
You can watch videos in your gallery with the perfect gallery video player.
You can see your hidden photos in gallery pro.
Easily encrypt and decrypt your albums in gallery with fingerprint or password-protect.
50 main colors, 9 accent colors, and 3 base themes: light, dark and amoled black, all surrounded by an immersive user experience which means that there are over 1,800 theme combinations to customize the gallery pro app as you prefer!
- Crop photos.
- Rotate photos.
- Copy or move to folder your photos.
- Rename picture
- Print photo with gallery pro
- Sort albums
- Start Slideshow with gallery
- Light,dark and AMOLED themes in gallery design.
- Customize colors
- Change album card view with Material Card,Flat Card or Compact Card.
- Translucent status bar
- High brightness
- Force use of accelerometer for gallery video player.
- Allows you to instantly the video,skipping the preview.
- Sub-scaling image view.
- Auto update media in gallery.
- Enable timeline. See your photos timeline gallery.
- You can get color palette from your photos in gallery.
- You can share your pictures to social networks like Facebook,instagram,whatsapp, twitter etc.
If this post goes to a Google Form please note you may be giving your data to third-parties. Anyone can create a Google Form and we are unable to verify whether Google Forms published on LatestDeals.co.uk are created by and managed by the brands they are purported to be from. We do not recommend sharing your personal data with Google Forms and you do so at your own risk.