My Sheet Music - Sheet Music Viewer, Music Scanner - Usually £2.99
Your music, your way: it’s time to change the way you play and study music as this sheet music app is going to change the game of music reading. This sheet music scanner lets you study piano sheet music (or any type of music score) directly on your smartphone. Whenever you want to learn, study or practice music scores and you don’t have a big-screen tablet, open this music reader app, select your favorite music sheet and start playing. The best music notes reader app on the store!
How does it work
My Sheet Music extracts a music stripe from your sheet music and makes it scroll at your desired speed/tempo. It works with every music score: piano scores, guitar tabs, full scores, vocal scores, and so on. Set the tempo and the metronome settings. You have full control on your music.
- Digital sheet music reader: convert your original scores, with your music notations, arrangements, music transcriptions and fingering.
- You can play any sheet music: practice piano scores, violin sheet music, cello sheet music, guitar tabs, trombone, ocarina, flute, brass, trumpet and even ukulele
- It's perfect as a music tutor / sheet music trainer: learn to read sheet music easily, as you have a portable music tutorial to study the piano, and any other instrument with you. Reading music has never been easier!
- Good for all levels: regulate the music notes speed and the tempo of your original music notation, so that you can read music notes as your desired tempo. It's a great music notes app for music learning.
- Your music list, always with you: My Sheet Music allows you to study all your piano scores, without carrying all those piano sheets around.
If this post goes to a Google Form please note you may be giving your data to third-parties. Anyone can create a Google Form and we are unable to verify whether Google Forms published on LatestDeals.co.uk are created by and managed by the brands they are purported to be from. We do not recommend sharing your personal data with Google Forms and you do so at your own risk.