What is LatestDeals.co.uk?
Who is behind LatestDeals.co.uk?
Tom Church, Tom Kelsey and Deepak Tailor are the Co-Founders. The website was founded in 2016 with the intention of being the UK's best money-saving community.
Can I re-publish a news story from your website?
If you have found a case-study news story on our website (https://latestdeals.co.uk/news) you are welcome to re-publish the story - we just ask for a link back to the story. All case-study participants have agreed that their pictures may be published in the national press.
The following pictures are shared with an Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic Creative Commons license.
You are free to:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially
- Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to LatestDeals.co.uk and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike - If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Founders of Latest Deals Ltd., Tom Church, Tom Kelsey, Deepak Tailor
- There are professional photographs of Tom Church on Shutterstock available here.